Chapter 33

For the past week Naruto, never hadn't bothered to return to Konoha. He'd had been staying inside the Capital of Rice of Fields, away from the world. The Crystal palace was the only place he could sit about without anyone disturbing him. The basement levels of the palace were also sealed and free of Zetsu. The whole week he spent without seeing the sun or the moon, and seeing the light again, brought a little smile on his face.

Surely the Hidden Villages were in disarray now given that Uchiha Madara had returned. He was positive that no one had watched no one had been present when Kabuto brought the Infamous Uchiha back using the Edo Tensei. This meant that if no one was watching, then no one could have known that he had returned. It raised a number of questions as to who spread the word, unless Zetsu was responsible, spread out the word. Perhaps it had have been made by Obito. The dead Uchiha wasn't stupid; he had been trained by Madara after all.

Perhaps Zetsu had done it he thought that thinking it would make things a bit easy for Madara if everyone knew he was alive. Surely, his grandfather would probably disregard anyone except for him. Perhaps the only people who could interest him were the Kages, but that would only be their power. He also doubted that his grandfather would spend much time hunting the down Bijuus while when he could do it for him.

It didn't matter one way or the other anyway, it worked in his favor. This just worked well for him. Madara wasn't known to be a good person. In fact, even if he were to walk into Konohagakure, they would most likely attack him; they branded him a traitor after all. Right now, they were both shared the title of most feared shinobi. No, he was evil and even if he walked into Konohagakure, they would probably attack him. They branded him a traitor after all. Right now, the world feared two shinobi; Madara and him. However, unlike Madara, he wasn't known to be a power hungry fool who was after the power of other Kages. In fact, he was known to be of some help some of the other villages. Between him and his grandfather, he held a better image, but such things didn't matter to his grandfather, especially when he, Madara, hated this world. But they were the same in this regard. He also hated this world.

His recent activities with fighting Nagato, and destroying Iwa's army had not gone unnoticed. It seemed that whoever began to spread the news of Madara's return also spread let slip the rumor about everything. What was most surprising was that the report was actually accurate; which lead him to believe that it may have been Zetsu's doing. While the people citizens of Oto in the Capital of Rice rejoiced that their leader saved them from Iwa's army, some the other nations on the other hand weren't happy at all.

Obviously the Sandaime Tsuchikage was downright furious at the embarrassment of his army. It only took him only to destroy the army; an army that had been in training for many years. Iwa's defeat by Naruto wasn't the first time they suffered a humiliating loss at the hands of a single individual. Minato had also slaughtered over 1000 Iwagakure shinobi on his own, this was losses that were surely not doing well to helping the village's image. If more than anything, one would find Iwa to be weak if its army could be killed by just one man.

Other nations were keeping a critical close eye but at the same time not saying anything. It was that much obvious that no village wanted to be the one to start a war. But However, should it happen, they would certainly jump in to attack. And as it appeared, as it stood, if the other nations were to unite, they would unite do so in order to eliminate the both of them him, and Madara. Both of the aforementioned Uchihas had ties with Konoha - everything had to do with Konoha, it seems.

Killing more shinobi would be an annoyance, one he was not looking towards. He wasn't looking forward to fighting the average shinobi. At the same time, he would do everything he could to ensure that a war didn't ignite. Though, if it couldn't be helped, then he would stand against those seeking an early death. But if it could not be helped, then he would in no doubt have to slaughter more shinobi.