Chapter 41

End

Hagoromo looked down on the world; it was so much quite, however, there were many tensions that lied within the corners of most villages. From where he looked, beneath the Imperial palace, the Imperial Kingdom lied still. There was so much peace within the city that it gave him hope that this world would finally stop with its wars and learn to live in peaceful ways.

The people within Naruto's kingdom were like one big happy family, a clan in the shinobi ways; the main and branch family get along. No one was a slave to the other, and leaders didn't show favoritism.

The Kingdom was stable. However, Hagoromo didn't actually like Naruto's attitude in all these. When his underlings ask him how to proceed on to the future, he merely tells them to do as they like. It isn't supposed to be like that for a leader. A leader is supposed to have vision, and be the driver to move his people forward. The leader is the one supposed to take charge of everything, and lead his people.

Naruto did things differently: he didn't actually do anything and that was what worried the Sage. Naruto permitted those he worked with to do anything they felt as right. He was even positive that even if it was something that Naruto wouldn't do himself, he still wouldn't forbid them from doing it. As long as they felt it was right, he would allow them to do as they please.

What eased his worries was the fact that those people Naruto had decided to work with were good people and great leaders. He wasn't completely sure about Nagato, and Guren, but he had no doubt with Mei and Gaara. The two were good people before his eyes, and he believed that those people could do so much in this world.

If a world was to be shaped by those two, then he wouldn't have to worry much. Perhaps visiting those two would do well. Seeing them in person and speaking to them would clear some thoughts. However, Naruto would have to agree to something like that.

Hagoromo turned around from the edge of Naruto's sky island; he felt Naruto's wholeness return to the throne room. It was best he get some things off his chest before anything happens.

The legendary sage blurred into existence within the throne room: Naruto was sitting comfortably, staring at him with impassiveness. Naruto is able to reveal himself to other people; however, his real body always remained here, eyes closed. It wasn't that he was sleeping, Hagoromo had once tried to speak to him and he got a response. The response wasn't just the one he liked.

He guessed that being ''Omnipresent'' changed Naruto in some ways, and it took some effort for him to maintain his form without causing destruction: Nature was deadly powerful, and since Naruto controlled natural chakra around the world, it would prove deadly if he suddenly slipped. Since the natural chakra is one with him, it would react to his mood.

So far, Naruto seems to be handling the pressure quite well.

''Speak your mind, Hagoromo,'' Naruto stated in a slight inviting tone.

He knew that the Sage had some things to say. Over the past days, the Sage has been staring at him inventively as though trying to get into his head to read what he was going to do next. It must be worrying for the sage as a part of him feared that he may one day wake up on the wrong side of the bed and decide to go berserk around the world, destroying anything he didn't like.

For someone possessing immeasurable power, turning the world into war zone was a simple trick to him and Hagoromo feared that. The Sage couldn't quite trust him. If there was something Naruto had discovered about himself, it was that he was somewhat predictable. So much that Hagoromo shouldn't really be worried.

Naruto could deal with both Iwa and Kumogakure if they threatened to do something to his country. As of now, he'd dealt with all major threats to his country and he didn't have anyone to rival him in terms of power. Hagoromo wouldn't be wrong to say that he was supreme without an equal.