Chapter 5: The Three Sets

Set one

Naruto stood still staring at the Kusa-nin waiting for an answer. He was truly curious as to who the person was. It was not every day that one found such a strong person in the chunin exams. With the power the Kusa-nin had he should not have been a genin. And there was also the person's clear interest in Sasuke Uchiha. The Kusa-nin was not the first person to show interest in Sasuke, there was also Kabuto who showed interest in Sasuke at the first part of the exams.

"I'm the one who should be asking the questions Naruto-kun." The Kusa-nin replied sounding amused by the question.

Naruto just stood there staring at the Kusa-nin before sighing. He was not going to get the answer he had requested. By the looks of things the Kusa-nin just wanted to play around with them. He could always join and have some fun too.

Naruto charged at the Kusa-nin engaging the Kusa-nin in a taijutsu battle. He tried punching the Kusa-nin in the face, but she jumped back to avoid Naruto's punch. Naruto followed her and tried kicking as a follow up to his dodged punch. The Kusa-nin caught his attack with little effort. Naruto was expecting something like this, so in quick movement his fist connected with the Kusa-nin's face sending her flying away from him.

Naruto did not stop with his attacks he dashed toward the Kusa-nin in jonin speeds. She was worthy of it. Naruto appeared in front of the Kusa-nin and pummeled her to the ground with both his hands. She was sent crashing down and created a crater upon impact.

Naruto jumped unto a tree branch and looked at the Kusa-nin. She got up from the crater and looked at Naruto with a malicious smile, "So the rumors I have heard about you are true eh Naruto-kun."

Naruto looked at the woman carefully. She did not seem to have taken any damage or even bothered by his attacks at all. She looked to have just brushed them off nothing it was nothing. He had thought it would cause a bit of damage even if it was little.

The Kusa-nin charged at Naruto and tried punching him at his chest but Naruto blocked her blow with both his hands. She tried kicking him with her right foot. Naruto jumped back to avoid the effort to kick him. The moment he landed on the ground she was right in front him. She landed a powerful kick on his chest sending him crashing towards the trees. Naruto grunted as he hit a tree hard. The Kusa-nin appeared in front of him again. "You are better than Sasuke-kun but I have no interest in you, at the moment." The Kusa-nin said punching Naruto hard in the stomach. Naruto grunted he felt the punch connect with his gut. He coughed up a bit of liquid and fell on his knees while clutching his stomach in pain.

The Kusa-nin turned her back on him and looked back at Sasuke. Sasuke stood there watching with wide eyes. He had never seen anyone man handle Naruto. Whenever he had seen Naruto fight with an enemy he had always won each time. He had never been beaten with ease, like he was some kind of weak genin. He was starting to fear for his life now. If the Kusa-nin could beat Naruto the way she did what could he do to her? Naruto had always been superior to him, so could he fight someone who defeated Naruto with ease. Despite him hating that fact he knew that Naruto was superior to him.

The Kusa-nin turned to Naruto again and kicked him hard on the temple sending him flying away. She looked back at Sasuke again.

"No Sasuke-kun shall we continue where were?" The Kusa-nin said looking at Sasuke with a wide grin that sent chills to Sasuke's spine.

Sasuke did not know what to do at that moment. He was overcome with fear. His legs failed to respond to the commands he gave to it. The Kusa-nin rushed at Sasuke slamming her foot in his gut. Sasuke was sent flying. He held his stomach while he panted. The Kusa-nin was in front of him again. Sasuke reacted quicker by pulling out a Kunai from his pouch and stabbed the Kusa-nin on her neck. But the Kusa-nin crumbled down into dust making Sasuke widen his eyes. He did not even see he had hit a clone even with his sharingan. His time to be shocked was cut soon as the Kusa-nin appeared behind him and kicked him sending him flying away.