Chapter 5~ Angry

Not edited- Heyy, so i had like seven different drafts for this one chapter cause I didn't like any of the different plots. but this one was pretty fine so I decided on it, so I hope u have a fun read!

Okay, when this gets about 890+ comments and 452+ Votes I'll start writing another chapter.

Have a nice read!

Velencia Kade

I pace in front of his room trying to get Amara on the fucking phone, we called the doctors for Ry but they have no idea what the hell they gave him. He's not waking up and it's all my fault.

If something happens to my nephew I am going to kill everyone and anyone who comes in my way, just to get to Alessio Morana, I want his blood on my hands.

I need his fucking blood to soak my clothes after I've killed him, stabbed him, shot him and tortured him in the worst ways I've been taught. When I kill him, it's going to be the most painful death I've ever given anyone.

Panic floods me with every second that Amara's phone goes to voicemail, when I hear her voicemail once again I resist the urge to throw my phone against the wall in front of me.

"Fuck!" I shout and slam my hand on the desk in my room, the black wood shaking from the pressure of my hands but I couldn't care less.

I don't get angry, it's considered a mission to get me angry but when someone touches my family, that's when I tick.

When I get angry though, I get really fucking angry.

That bastard, he goes for me, and only me. That's where this all ends. He crossed a line by endangering my nephew and I'll make him pay if it's the last thing I do.

Who does he think he is? The oh so great Mr. Morana that expects everyone to bow at his feet, some bitch that needs to be humbled is more accurate, and I'll do the pleasure of humbling him if no one else has the guts.

Before I could do anything else stupid, my phone rings in my hands and the second I see my sister's contact name I pick up.

"Is everything okay? I was in a meeting," she explains and I throw the door to my messed up room open before walking out.

Striding through the halls of the house, towards Ry's room where the doctors are right now. "I took Ry out, and now he's hurt" I tell her and wince when the silence on the other side might as well be the loudest thing I've heard.

"I'm so sorry Amara, they gave him some sort of Ice cream, im so fucking sorr-" she interrupts me and I hear doors shutting behind her, an engine roaring to life. "-Shut up, stop blaming yourself. Where is he?" she asks.

I'm now standing outside of Ry's room where doctors and nurses are all rushing in, one by one, people being sent out and some sent in. "We're at the house, Harrison got him here as soon as he passed out"