Chapter 4~ Park

Not edited- heyyy, so this is a pretty fast update so i hope u enjoy!

Please remember to vote n comment, comments gimme so much motivation to go and write the next chapter. So yeah please comment n make sure to click that little star to drop a vote.

Have a nice readddd

Velencia Kade

I watch my sister glaring at me through her mirror as she pulls on her white blazer, about to attend a meeting with Grant Leandro, her new partner.

I wince when she steps into her heel, stomping it on the floor slightly to get her foot in properly. She thankfully didn't stab me last week.

It's been a whole week since the party incident happened and we've gotten no ideas as to how we can kill Alessio, all I know is that he's in some hospital due to the bullet I shot into his chest.

I hope he fucking suffers.

"You know I love you, right?" I crack a lopsided grin and she only glares harder at me. She hates having partners after the one who tried stealing all her money last month. I killed him for her, but she just thinks he went somewhere else.

No one hurts my sister actually survives.

"Well I hate you," she snaps and turns around, I hand her the silver bracelet I was playing with. She yanks it out of my hands before pulling it on. "Good luck with the meeting!" I call after her when she walks out of her room.

I lay flat on her bed with a sigh, she's only going to be more mad at me when she finds out I'm about to sneak out and try killing him again...

He should still be in the hospital seeing the place I shot him would've left a nasty mark, so Ajax and I are supposed to break into the hospital as nurses or doctors and kill him. But I guess it won't be all that easy.

My cheekbone still has a small red bruise on it from the Italian bitch that jumped at me like some dog, but that's pretty much the only injury I had after that night.

Pathetic Italians, one against how many of them there were and I still ended up winning. I really hope they told their Don that it was me, even if he already knew who attacked him I wish someone told him again to rub it in his face.

I ruined his party, killed his men and hurt him.

I sigh before getting off my sister's bed and walking out of her room too, instead of going into mine I walk towards my nephew's room. He's doing some school work he's missing out on. We moved him onto online instead of homeschooling because no one that isn't in this house right now can really be trusted.

Turning down the hall before knocking lightly and pushing open the door to his room, smiling when our eyes meet. He's laying on his bed with his hair still wet from a shower he just took, "you okay?" I ask