Chapter 3~ Sniper

Not edited- Heyyy, thanks for being here and waiting thro the slow ass updates, im writing he has changed and mr mafia and mrs ceo rn so yeah lmao. But thanks for not dropping this book!

Okay moving on, when this gets 900+ comments and 532+ votes i'll start writing the next chapter for u all.

Have a fun read bestie, it's a long chapter!

Velencia Kade

I grunt while stomping my feet on the brick walls as I quite literally climb the side of this motherfucker's building.

The grapple rope is attached to some ledge at the top and I have to climb to the top. I can hear the conversation Amara is having with the dude she's been talking to for the past ten minutes.

How tall is this damn building?

The cool air makes me shiver as my hands burn from the rope, "the pleasure is all mine, Mr. Leandro" I hear my sister's voice and I raise an eyebrow when she says the surname, Grant, she's talking to Grant Leandro.

Damn, she's good.

I look up causing my hood to fall off my head, almost there... I take a deep breath before speeding up, ignoring the tiredness of my body and the pain in my hands. The backpack with my take apart snipper I have on makes it much harder.

When my hand can finally reach the ledge I grab onto it, the cold concrete feels amazing against my burning hands.

I suck in a sharp breath when I let go of the rope with both hands and basically hang off the edge of the roof, "I'm excited for our partnership," Amara chuckles lightly and I scoff as I push my body up.

I call bullshit, she thought his name was grass when she accepted the partnership. And that was only because I told her to accept it, it would be too good of an opportunity to give away.

Grunting whilst pushing my body weight up and pulling myself so I sit on the edge of the roof, a deep breath escapes me and I turn my body. Jumping onto the rock covered ground before yanking up all the black rope.

I unconnected the harness from the rope before circling it, carelessly dropping it right there in the corner as I lift my hood back up and run towards the door.

About five to ten guards should be on the other side, I crouch down and double check my gun for the ammo and make sure I have a dagger strapped onto my thigh and one between my tits.

Keeping myself muted on the com as I slowly grab the door handle and twist, when I swing open the door the eyes of all the seven guards find me. Counting one more time to make sure.

Their guns go up but before they could shoot I do, my gun is high as I close one eye for better aim. Each time I have an aim of their heads my finger pulls the trigger, I thank my silencer as five guards fall dead to the ground.