Chapter 24~ Gone

kinda edited

okie gorgeous ppl thanks for all those comments on the last chapter 300 comments is crazy! can we get this chapter to like 500 or maybe even more!? and i'll post the next chapter soon as well bcs i js have to read over it a bit

make sure to drop many comments and everyone make sure to click the small star and leave a vote!

have good read babe

Valencia Morana

I run down the stairs and smile when I walk into the living room and see Amara arguing with Grant, "don't forget I could beat your ass if I wanted to." She tells him before turning around and walking towards me before throwing her arms around me and pulling me into a hug. I guess they've told her that her plus one has to be Grant.

Alessio said the only way we could go was them being our plus ones.

Whatever

"I thought I was like losing my side of the twin power," she jokes and I roll my eyes as I let out a small laugh at her dumb joke before walking back to the couches and grabbing her duffle bag of god knows what before glaring at the two guys.

"Take your shit out of the room, we're going to get ready in there and you can't be in the room." I tell Alessio before turning around and simply walking away with my sister. We walk up the stairs and she looks at me with shock before speaking, "you two share a room?"

I hear him following behind us and I shrug, "it's a part of his master plan I think," I tell her and she looks over her shoulder before rolling her eyes. I missed her so much.

We walk into the room and the second I open the door I freeze in my tracks as Amara walks in and sits herself on the bed, the fucking couch is gone. I look around the room and see the couch I slept on last night is nowhere to be seen.

I suck in a sharp breath when I feel his hands on my hips as he moves me out of his way before leaning down to whisper in my ear, "the master plan amore, it's all a part of the plan." He mocks what I said before and runs his hands over my back before walking into the closet sending a shiver down my spine.

My eyes fall to Amara and she looks at me with eyes just as wide as mine, none of us say a single word until he grabs one of his suits and walks right out of the room and I didn't dare miss the taunting smirk on his lips before my jaw locks.

Fucking asshole.

***

I finish helping Amara tie the back of her dress and pull it down for her as she sprays her face with setting spray before turning around and spraying mine for me too.

"We're late!" She exclaims and I look at the clock before panicking as well, it's 8:37 and the show starts at 9 and it's a fucking 30 minute drive.

I grab the purse Amara got for me and my outfit before shoving the earrings and bracelet she also got me into it then grabbing my heels and running out of the room as she does the same.

We run down the stairs and see the guys waiting on the couch, "I've never been late to someth-" Grant starts off but Amara cuts him off as she glares at him. "We're only getting later with you two sitting here doing nothing. Go start the car, let's fucking go." She orders them with her business woman voice and I smirk when I see Alessio and Grant stand up off the couch with not another word.