Chapter 25~ Apologize

Not edited - pls ignore spelling/grammar mistakes

anyways i decided to post bcs yall got a lot of comments on the last chapter, so can we get like 431 comments in this chapter??? and a lot of votes??? anyways pls make sure to comment thro out the chapter and have a good read!!

Valencia Morana

My eyes snap open and I shoot up out of the bed I'm in before looking around me frantically. Asleep, I was asleep. They gave me something last night to put me to sleep thinking it was a good thing and I was basically forced into that world of nightmares for who knows how long.

I saw my dad's funeral over and over again, me putting a rose over his closed casket and watching them lower the casket. Harrison pulled me back to go outside and take a deep breath but I wouldn't listen, I couldn't lose any more time with him. He was already gone but soon I'd never see him again, how could I leave him?

I run two hands through my hair before pushing the covers off of me to see myself in some baggy sweatpants and a black button up which is way too big to fit. My hair is frizzy and wavy as if I've just finished washing it but the only thing is, I don't recall washing it. I don't remember a lot from last night actually.

A lot happened, you don't want to remember. But don't worry, Bianca changed your clothes and you did shower, I guess you were too drunk.

Oh.

I suck in a sharp breath when I feel the damn ground shake and my heart drops to my stomach as I start looking around, no, not again. I push myself out of the bed and once I see nothing but the dark night sky outside the window hidden behind the long curtains my hands fist.

I quickly walk towards the door of the room and this time it's unlocked, I twist the knob before walking right out of the room and grab onto the wall with one hand when I feel the plane shake once more.

My eyes fall to a ton of guards sitting right outside the room in seats before one I know gets up, Silvio walks towards me before pointing for me to follow him and I thankfully do. Pushing my wavy hair behind my shoulder and walking behind him as he pushed through some doors.

A strong pain hits my stomach but I don't let it show when I see Alessio, Antonio and Grant all sitting and talking about something. Antonio and Grant look at me when I walk in and Antonio even smiles but Alessio doesn't even divert his eyes from the laptop screen. Thank god.

Silvio places his hand on my upper back and I jump a bit from surprise before he tells me to sit on a seat on the other side of the hallway from the three guys and I do.

He gives me a small smile before walking away and going back to the seat he was sitting in before and when I look around a bit I see my phone on the seat beside mine, I know Alessio put it there but I don't look at him before grabbing the phone and seeing about a million texts and calls from Amara.

Before I could respond to any of the texts the little girl from the plane ride when I first married Alessio walks through the door and looks at the seat beside me and the seat beside Antonio before squealing and running towards me for some reason.

"You're back!" She says with a grin on her face as she struggles to get into the seat beside me, I let out a small laugh before helping the little girl into the seat and she places a bottle of water that I bet was for Antonio in my hands and twists one open for herself.

She looks at me while turning her whole body to face me as I quickly send Amara a few texts telling her I was asleep and I'm fine.

"What's your name?" I ask lightly while also turning to face her and she slowly starts twisting the lid of the bottle back on, "Camila, but uncle sio calls me Cami and you're his wife so you can also call me Cami. But no one else, not even Grantasaur." She tells me before sticking her tongue out to someone behind me.