Chapter 31~ Shower

lowkey edited ig

HEY YALL IM EXCITED FOR YOU TO READ THIS CHAPTER

make sure to vote and comment shordys AND DONT JS SPAM A MILLION COMMENTS THAT DONT SAY ANYTHING COMMENT THROUGHOUT THE CHAPTERRRRRRRR

Alessio Morana

My jaw locks as I try ignoring her heavy breathing on the other side of the bed, probably from nightmares of what happened when Wyatt took her.

Don't help her, you want her to suffer, you want to get revenge, let her suffer in her own thoughts.

I slam my eyes shut when she whimpers in her sleep before I feel her moving a bit, why do I even care?
What the fuck is wrong with me? Why do I keep helping this woman, she's the reason my mother was able to run after murdering my sister. Valencia deserves everything bad that happens to her so why do I keep rethinking my every move with her.

Nikolai got in my head about the whole proof bullshit.

"Fuck," I curse under my breath before throwing the covers off myself and turning around to face her in bed when I hear her muttering 'please stop' in her sleep. My eyes fall to how her chest rises and falls faster with each breath she takes and how tears slip down her cheeks with her eyes closed.

I slide my arm under her waist before pulling her right to me, her head resting on my bicep as I cradle her cheek with my other hand. "Wake up, Valencia." I shake her a bit to pull her out of whatever she is seeing.

Her arm wraps around my torso and she hugs me so close our bodies collide and I wipe her tears with my thumb carefully, knowing she's going to be more annoyed about the fact that I saw her cry than anything else.

"I feel so dirty," she whispers before another tear falls down her cheek still deep asleep and my eyebrows furrow, she's sweating and shaking. I pull the covers off her and toss them to the bottom side of the bed before curling my arm that was under her head and sitting up in bed bringing her with me.

When I force her to sit up she snaps out of her dream and the first thing she does is swing her fist into my face, "Cazzo," I curse as I grab her wrists, pinning them against her lower back which forces her close to me.

She frantically looks around the room while hyperventilating as she struggles to get herself out of my grip, I hold her wrists with one hand before bringing the other to wrap around her neck and forcing her to look at me.

"Breathe Valencia, you're fine." I tell her slowly and she stops struggling to pull her hands, I watch as she nods while i start I slowly let go of her wrists then she pushes her hair away from her face and reaches for her neck before her hand falls back to her lap.

I watched her calming down her breathing and I was just about to turn around to grab her some water when I saw her body rock back and forth for a second.

I immediately grab her face and force her to look at me, she mutters something inaudible before her hands grab my shirt. "Keep looking at me, don't look away amore." I whisper lightly and she opens her mouth to say something but the only thing that comes out is a weak whimper.

Fucking hell Valencia.

I hold her steady hoping she doesn't pass out while I grab the water bottle resting on the night table beside the bed and twist open the cap, I drop my hands from her face and wrap one arm around her waist to pull her into my lap.

She doesn't put up any struggle and falls into my body, her head resting against the crook of my neck as she weakly wraps her legs around my waist. I pull her back and grab her jaw before bringing the bottle to her lips.