Chapter 6~ Easy

Not edited- Heyyy im backk for now, i have hella tests this week n my bday is coming up soon on may 28 so im getting ma nails done so idk if i'll update this book until saturday again, but ofc I'll try!

Anyways, Idk if I liked this chapter but it's smt to say the least, cause the other three drafts were not it for me, this was the best outta them so I hope u all enjoy.

Make sure to vote n comment for the next oneee! When this gets 500+ comments and 300+ votes I'll start writing the next chapter for you all.

Have a nice readddd 

Velencia Kade

I readjust my grip on the sniper I hold in my hands as I keep a watch on the dark roads, "done and in position," Ajax tells me and I hum through the com. Time to pay for taking it a step too far, Morana.

He's just finished placing nails on the road so we can take out the first guard filled cars that lead in front of the truck, I'll take out the truck itself and the other guard cars.

Leaving Ajax to assassinate the guards that survived the explosion, giving me the time to run down, he's down on the ground whereas I'm on the top of some building awaiting the signal from him telling me that the cars are approaching.

"Target approaching," Ajax almost whispers as the sounds of his gun's safety clicking off fill the silence, I aim my scope to the side where the cars should be approaching from.

Watching as three black jeeps drive right over the trap he set up, the tires pop and the second they're punctured I start shooting.

The corner of my lip tilts up the slightest bit as I shoot the gas tanks of the jeeps behind the truck, generating two loud explosions.

There were two cars that had been taken out by the nails and I just blew the last two up. Quickly I aim my sniper so that I can shoot a bullet right through the tires of the truck when it starts to move.

The men from the two cars upfront run out and I don't even worry about it when I see Ajax shooting them all, my one eye closes as the middle of my scope focuses on the head of the truck driver.

Maybe if it was someone else they would have spared him, my sister could have spared him. But when the cries of my four year old nephew echo in my mind my jaw locks.

All is fair in love and war

I pull the trigger, watching how he falls dead onto the steering wheel and the truck makes a loud honking noise. Birds fly out of the trees that surround us as I pull back off the ledge of the building.

Taking apart and stuffing all the pieces of the sniper into my black backpack, zipping up the bag and grabbing my two hand guns.

Shoving one in the waistband of my black jeans as I check the ammo of the other, I strap the backpack onto my back and pull my arms through the straps before running across the rooftop.