+1+

So this story started just some months ago, I was in the beginning of my 12th grade and- oh! Right! My name...well you can call me Yn! I'm currently 17 years old, well I have a passion for music, I tend to be shy at times, and I'd rather just stay in my comfort zone, I like to play video games, I don't know how to dance and well- a word to describe me would be...Awkward? I'm one of the best in my class and that is often a problem, but we'll talk about that later... I live in a medium house with my dad who works all day as a lawyer so we don't spend that much time together...well not as much as I'd like...but that's fine! I don't feel lonely at all because I have the best friends ever.

Maia: hey!

Talking about that, I was getting my books out of my locker, I turned around to face my best friend Maia, she's a lot taller than me, has an obsession with purple and pop music, she always dresses "sparkly", has short brown hair at the length of her shoulders and is always in a good mood, oh but don't mess with her or she'll rip your eyelashes off.

Yn: Hello!

Maia: Did you heard what happened to the art teacher?

Yn: No? What happened?

Maia: She got fired!

She said laughing

Yn: What?!

I laughed and she nodded

Maia: Well yeah!

Yn: Why?

Mai: Apparently, she trash-talked about the principal and some students told him about it!

Yn: Then who will be our teacher?

Maia: We'll probably have a substitute-

Yn: Well I didn't like her anyway...

She laughed

Kaden: Hey girls!

My other best friend! His name is Kaden, well he "tries" to be pretty much a rebel, he dyed his hair last month a bright red color (her mother didn't approve) nor did Maia, he wears black glasses most of the time, he's just a bit taller than Maia and really protective with us sometimes.

He's dumb

But the nicest guy you'll ever meet!

Maia: Hello bell pepper!

Kaden: Bell pepper?

Maia: Yeah, you are a bell pepper!

Kaden: What makes me a bell pepper?

Yn: The red hair, duh.

Kaden: But bell peppers aren't red

Yn: Yes, they are!

Kaden: They're yellow or green

Maia: There are red bell peppers too, idiot!

Kaden: Red bell peppers don't even exist Maia!

Maia: They do!

Kaden: No!

Maia: Let's bet then!

Kaden: Alright!

Maia: Yn will google it, if I win you eat a red bell pepper

Kaden: and if I win, you eat a yellow bell pepper

Maia: it's on!

The looked at me, I stared at them for a few seconds and then started to laugh, I got my phone out and googled "bell peppers" I showed Kaden and Maia

Yn: They do exist, Kaden

Kaden: since when?!

Yn: What do you mean "since when"?!