+19+

I'll make a quick resume on what happened last night.

The limo came for us a few minutes later, Mark convinced the driver to take us to Waffle House, we got down and had food, it was funny because it was almost empty, after that, the driver left Raven at her house, then Kaden, then Marissa, then Mark, and then me, I waved goodbye to my friends and walked inside my house with a terrible pain in both of my feet. Once I opened the door I was surprised to find my dad still up watching the tv, he greeted me and convinced me to take more pictures in the garden, after that I walked to my room, got changed, washed my face and fell asleep immediately.

The next morning I wake up, as an instinct I look at the clock.

13:35

I sat down in my bed and yawned, my mind starts to remember everything that happened yesterday, the warm touch of my admirer, the way we kissed and how we danced.

But for some reason, I'm a little disappointed

Deep inside I know that I was waiting for Albert, but c'mon, if it had been him, he could not have spoken a single word, plus, I saw it, he was in bed and probably sleeping at that hour.

My thoughts get interrupted when my dad walks in carrying a tray with food.

Dad: Good morning Cinderella!

He smiles brightly at me and I imitate his gesture.

Yn: Good morning!

He placed the tray with food on top of me, it had bacon, eggs and a glass with juice.

Dad: So... Did you have fun yesterday?

Yn: Oh yeah! It was awesome!

Dad: Tell me everything! Did you dance? How was the food? What did your friends say about your dress? How many people were there?

He asked me the questions very excited, I laughed.

Yn: I danced with Mark...

Dad: Uh huh?

Yn: The food could've been better

Dad: Uh huuuh?

Yn: Maia said I looked like a ballerina

Dad: Aw! And?

Yn: And not many, actually.

Dad: Did you slow dance with someone?

Yn: Hm- Nope!

Dad: Aw! Why not?

Yn: No one was available, I guess-

Dad: Hmm, what a shame!... Anyway, I'm glad you had fun

He said smiling and leaving my room, I ate my food like a hungry raccoon, and once I finished, I stood up and brushed my teeth.

***

Maia: But like-

Yn: Seven?

Maia: Why would it be seven?!

Yn: I don't know!

After some hours passed, I was now doing my homework with Maia on a video call, we couldn't understand anything.

Maia: I can't believe you don't understand! You're the smart one

I was too distracted for physics now

Yn: Well sorry, I'm tired!

Maia: C'mon let's think, how will you connect three resistors of 2 ohm, 3 ohm and 5 ohm respectively so as to obtain a resultant resistance of 2.5 ohm?