+15+

After that completely amazing, fun and hilarious experience, it was like four in the morning, I was about to pass out because of how tired I was, and well since Kaden was the only one who didn't had a drop of alcohol, he drove Albert, Jack, and me to our homes, Mark stayed sleeping in Jake's house, and Maia also stayed to help him clean and spent the night, while in the car Jack for some reason got drunk and started saying really weird things during the whole ride, Kaden dropped me at me house first, I went out of the car, waved goodbye to everyone, entered my house, walked my way to my bedroom and fell asleep on top of my bed.

I didn't even change into my pajamas.

The next morning I woke up due to the sun shining through my window, I open my eyes, blink a few times and then sit down, I yawn and look at my clock.

15: 48 pm

Man I slept a lot.

I then grabbed my phone, some of my friend sent me videos of yesterday, I laughed at some of them, especially the one where I'm dancing like a parrot with Mark, as I'm watching the video, I get interrupted because of an incoming video call from Albert.

My heart stops, I gasp and panic, I stood up as fast as possible, I changed into other clothes then ran to the bathroom, my phone kept ringing, I washed my face, brushed my hair, and curled my lashes, I looked a lot more presentable, I ran to grab my phone but as soon as I take it, the call ends, I groaned with disappointment.

I should've just answer!

I then stood up with the intention to go down and have breakfast, however my phone starts to ring again, I grab it as fast as possible and answer, Albert's face appears in my phone, his hair is a complete mess, and he's laying on bed, he smiles when he sees me.

Albert: Hey!

Yn: Morning!

Albert: How did you sleep?

Yn: Very good, what about you?

Albert: Same here cherry, are you busy today?

Yn: Hm- depends?

Albert: Would like to hang out or something?

Yn: Actually- now that you make me think about it...I'm busy

Albert: Aw! Why?

Yn: ...We have a test, Albert-

His face went pale

Albert: OHHHHHHHH!

Yn: Hmh!

Albert: You're right! Damn it!

I laughed

Yn: Chemistry! Remember?

Albert: YOU'RE RIGHT CRAP

I can't believe what I'm about to do

Yn: ...Do you want me to help you study?

Albert: Would you really do that? I don't want to bother

Yn: Oh no you don't bother! Let's meet at the public library

Albert: What time?

Yn: Uhm... six?

Albert: Great! You saved my life

Yn: I know I did!

He laughed

Albert: see you at six then my lady

I waved goodbye and hung up the call

I sighed