*44*

Even with my thoughts not being anything really important, they still dragged me away from sleeping, an hour or two had passed by already and no matter how hard I close my eyes or cover my body with the blanket I can't seem to fall asleep, I turn and turn around and decided to give up and stay awake a little more. Once again, my thoughts come like bullets to my brain.

Isn't it funny how Raven and Kaden started dating almost immediately? They make it look so easy, as if it didn't take me four months to start dating Albert.

Graduation is soon, I wonder what the exam season will be like

Is Jack still in contact with Marissa?

Then my thoughts got interrupted when Maia started snoring like a bear, I chuckled silently to myself, whenever we had sleepovers, she would snore like this.

Then I started thinking again

I wonder, where did Kirsten spend the rest of the day after all we did?

Maybe the teachers were right and we did cross the line, we ruined her field trip after all

What will I do after high school?

I have no idea of what job I want

What if my friends and I lose contact?

As some more questions came to my mind about the future, I started feeling a little anxious by it.

And from then on sleeping seemed like something impossible to reach, the feeling of not being able to sleep was something disgusting for some reason, it was like a high-pitched pain in my brain, and thinking about how terrible my future could be isn't making me feel better.

In the end I decided to sit up, I took my phone to see that it was almost three am, I looked around the tent and blinked a few times so my vision can adjust to the dark, I saw Maia sleeping like a mess next to me and on the other side Raven was sleeping peacefully, I thought for a while and decided to get out of the tent, maybe walk around for a few minutes and then go back, I then stood up silently and slide my sandals on, I walked closer to the tent entrance and unzipped it slowly, I walked out and closed the zipper again, I stood and looked around, it was completely dark and the only light came from the moon and the stars shining above me.

The tents were all closed and it was silent, it looked the scene of a horror movie where the dumb teenage girl gets brutally murdered because she went out for a walk- that won't happen, right?

I sighed and looked around again, the trees surrounding me gave me chills and started thinking about the horror stories Mark and Maia told, for a few seconds I felt dumb for being scared but then I was truly panicking silently with every little sound I heard.

After some more seconds of questioning Slenderman's existence, I heard the noise of a tent opening, I noticed it was in front of me, the zipper was slowly sliding down, I looked at it for a few seconds until a tall figure came out and slowly walked towards me, I couldn't recognize it at first and blinked a few more times to try and adjust my view but nothing was working, I couldn't see who it was and I started panicking, the figure moved closer and closer each second faster than the other. As a self-defense instinct I bent down and grabbed a small stone, I stood back up and threw it to the picture, the figure let out an "Yn- OW! DANG IT" I recognized the tone of the voice.

Yn: Albert?

Albert: Why did you attack me like that?

Yn: Oh my gosh- I'm sorry I-I thought-

Albert: You thought I was siren head or something?

I laughed

Yn: Maybe uh-