+13+

After leaving Albert's house I went back to mine, had ramen for dinner and slept until seven in the morning, I woke up, did my usual routine, jumped in a blue sweater and black jeans with some black sneakers, I let my hair do its thing and then go downstairs I grab an apple, my backpack and start walking to school, when I arrived as usual my heart started to claim for me to open my locker I walked there and unlocked as fast as possible I made sure none of my friends were around and I grabbed the letter with excitement running through my veins.

I unfolded it and started to read

"Precious Yn

do you know that Queen song? that goes like:

"Love of my life, you've hurt me

You've broken my heart and now you leave me

Love of my life, can't you see?

Bring it back, bring it back

Don't take it away from me, because you don't know

What it means to me"

This song came out of nowhere in the radio while I was getting ready this morning, and for some reason it made me think of you.

I'm a little heartbroken I guess

I want you to want me as much as I want you

Does that make sense? Lol-

Just in case I hadn't say it by now

I truly, deeply and honestly

Love you, Yn

Clue: I'd travel the world just to get to you

-z"

I sighed with my heart beating faster and faster

Suddenly my mind was filled with all the sweet things he's been writing to me

"I feel like If I have that beautiful face of yours in front of mine, I will probably pass out."

"You have it all don't you?"

"I would never let go of you Yn"

"I still want to hold your hand tho!"

Who even is he?

Well since I had my facts straight now, meaning Albert and I will stay as friends, I guess that if I have a chance with this admirer then I'll take it.

What other choice do I have?

Albert and I are trouble

It wouldn't work

Maybe it could

No it cant

Maybeee

No!

Yes!

...?

***

I was sitting next to Maia now, we were in class almost falling asleep, when suddenly a tall girl with very long red hair came inside the classroom, I instantly recognized her as Ann, president of the student council, the one that added that stupid swimming course, the one that forced all the students to wear uniforms for a day and the one who usually prepared every activity the school had.

Everyone hated her, she's a teacher's pet and even though she's very pretty with pale skin and big blue eyes, she's the most annoying person you'll ever meet.