+41+

The next day, Tuesday, we were ready to hit the revenge plan, I'll explain, we need Mark to play it cool with Kirsten for a few hours today and then he needs to "tell her something" after class while Maia, Jake and I spy on them, to see if we can get any proof to cancel and expose her again.

I'm honestly very excited!

As every day, I arrived school early and walked to my locker, I stopped in front of it, and stared at it for a while, a smirk formed in lips remembering the note form yesterday, I then put in my passcode and opened the door, I was shocked once again to see a folded paper resting on top of my history book, I chuckled like a little kid and took it, with my cold fingers I unfolded it slowly and once it was plain and clear I started to read.

"Beautiful Yn

You give me butterflies <3

Clue: you wouldn't believe how gorgeous my girlfriend is

-AlbertoZZZZ"

I laughed a little at this lovely yet silly note and placed it back inside carefully to take it home with me later like I've been doing with the past notes. As I closed my locker Maia appeared on my right, she was serious, I smiled at her

Yn: Ready for today?

Maia: I'm nervous

Yn: Me too!

Maia: What do we have to do again?

Yn: Spy on Mark and Kirsten

Maia: And then?

Yn: See if she exposes her evil plan!

Maia: If she does?

Yn: We need to have our phones record her voice

Maia: Isn't that like... illegal?

Oh, is it?... is recording a private conversation illegal?

...

I should've asked my dad-

Yn: Who cares!

She laughed

Maia: And then?

Yn: Then uh-... what's next? We didn't plan the rest

Maia: Yeah, we forgot that part-

I facepalmed myself

Yn: Any ideas?

Maia: Send the recording to the whole school?

Yn: I don't think that's a good idea...

Maia: Why not?

Yn: Wouldn't it count as cyberbullying? We could get in trouble

She groaned

Maia: You're right- ...Do we need to make another PowerPoint?

I laughed

Yn: That's an old trick, we need something better!

Maia: Whatever, let's ask the guys their opinion at lunch

I nodded, we stayed there in front of my locker talking and laughing about silly dumb internal jokes we had, It's been a while since I've talked with Maia like this, I realized how lucky I am actually, she's always been there by my side, as my sister and mother at the same time, I can' wait for things to go back to normal so we can enjoy our time at school together.

***

Some hours passed by, I was sitting down in class now, next to Albert, he was playing with one of his friends from across the classroom, they were throwing paper balls at each other while the teacher wasn't looking, I was focused on my work, at times I would look at him to see both of them laughing, I smiled at him and turned back to the book.