+7+

Another week full of exams, laughs and love letters passed by, this week was actually kind of...dull?

Is that the word?

I know what you're wondering and no...Albert and I didn't talk

It wasn't like he was ignoring me, it's just that he's been with his friends, and I've been with mine, or at least it's what I'm trying to make myself believe...

I tried to convince myself that Albert and I just weren't a thing, and that it could never happen, I was only focusing on my secret admirer and I was falling more and more for someone I don't know, his letters just got more and more sweet with each day that passed by, one of them dedicating a song for me, another one just filled with jokes, and my favorite, one that had the drawing of a cat.

He was just really sweet and loving, and soon became my motivation to go to school, I would rush faster than Usain Bolt to my locker only to check the letters.

And I'm honestly a little frustrated, even though he leaves clues in almost all of the notes, no clue has been enough so I could think of someone, he doesn't mention anything about his family or face, he only talks about things that he likes, which made me believe it can't be any friend that I have.

I'm frustrated about Albert aswell; I know I said I got over it and all...but what was the point? Kiss me and then just pretend nothing happened?-

Maybe he never changed in the first place...And silly me thought we could be friends...

Or more-

...Well it's fine

Now!

Back to where I am! November 16th, walking inside school, I'm moving fast to my locker, just imagining what's coming now.

While walking through the hallway I passed by Albert, who turned around and looked at me, I thought he would stop me and say something.

But he didn't-

What a surprise! I just kept walking and finally reached my locker, I took a deep breath and opened the door, there it is! The letter I wait for every day, I took it with my fingers, I was about to unfold it when someone came closer to me and said "hey" I jumped in surprise and as a reflect I threw the note back in my locker and closed the door quickly, I turned around almost panicking, I saw Jake...

I was a bit weirded out by his presence, Jake was Albert's best friend and he didn't usually bullied me specifically, he'd rather pick on Kaden and Maia, we've never had a conversation before and as he got uncomfortably close to me, I stepped back.

Yn: Can I help you?-

Jake: I need a favor

He said with no emotion in his face

Yn: A favor?-

Jake: Yeah

Yn: What is it?

Jake: Maia

What?

Yn: What about her?

Jake: She's your friend, right?

Yn: Uh- Yeah?

Jake: She's hot, give me her number

What the-

Yn: What?

Jake: Are you deaf or something?

Yn: Why do you want her number?

Jake: That's none of your business loser, just do as I say

I thought for a while and then crossed my arms