chapter two : hey tessie

Tessa and Elle were tanning as their phone's dinged

Tessa and Elle were tanning as their phone's dinged. Tessa picked her's up and yelled, "Ew! Perv!" She showed Elle and he yelled, "Ugh! That's so gross!"

"Hey, Lee, guess what Warren texted the entire school!" Tessa yelled. "Lee?" Elle asked and the two females both yelled, "Lee?" "Geronimo!" Lee yelled as he began to run of the balcony. "Oh, no." Tessa and Elle said looking at each other. Lee jumped into a cannonball form and splashed Tessa and Elle perfectly.

"Oh, my God! That was a good one!" Elle said and Tessa told him, "Excellent job!" "Yeah! That was a good one!" Lee said and got out of the pool as Tessa said, "Here, come here, take a seat. So, tomorrow, first day of school, the student council is expecting our dance club idea this week for the fall fundraiser."

"That's right! We're gonna be in trouble if we don't come up with something fast

"That's right! We're gonna be in trouble if we don't come up with something fast." Elle said. "Ooh..." Lee said. "Yeah." The girls said together and soon Noah and Logan walked in due to them getting ready for football practice.

"I know what you're thinking. Noah Flynn is stupid hot, but Lee, Elle and I developed a list of friendship rules. Lee was responsible for Rule Number Nine, which specifically states, "relatives of your best friend are totally off-limits." This is a really big one for Lee. I guess it comes from living in the shadow of a high school legend. But with Logan, he barley would let any boy get around me or Elle. If Logan found out for my secret crush on Noah, he would probably be pissed at me." Tessa narrated as she watched Noah walk out to ask Lee a question.

" Tessa narrated as she watched Noah walk out to ask Lee a question