chapter ten : rules

Tessa, Elle and Lee were out at the beach with their classmates meaning Noah and Logan were there as well

Tessa, Elle and Lee were out at the beach with their classmates meaning Noah and Logan were there as well. Tessa watched Noah play football and the OMG girls played... Meaning they practically jumped onto him and were draped all over her.

Tessa rolled her eyes at the action and Noah looked over at her. Tessa began to take off her shirt but unbuttoning it. She wore a bikini that was the color black. Noah stared at her as she did this... causing him to get hit with a football by Logan. It snapped him out of it. "You okay dude?" Logan asked. Noah nodded and Logan looked to see if he could find what he was looking at... but Tessa was gone which just caused Logan to shrug.

Tessa, Elle, Lee and Rachel were gonna play a drinking game. Tessa went first and slid down the slip n' slide with her opponent. Tessa made it there first as Elle, Lee and Rachel cheered her on, "Let's go, Tess!" Noah and Logan watched and cheered for her as she got there first.

Tessa got to the table first and chugged it down as her opponent finally got there. "Chug! Chug! Chug!" People yelled. She finished and flipped her red plastic cup. On the first try she made it land upside down. "Yeah!" Tessa and everyone cheered.

Noah watched as Tessa began to cheer for Elle

Noah watched as Tessa began to cheer for Elle. "Let's go Elle!" Elle slid down and Logan clapped for her as she made it first as well. Elle and her opponent made it to the table but Elle finished her drink first. Like Tessa, She flipped her cup and got it on the first try. "Yeah!" Everyone said as Tessa and Elle high-fived. Logan smirked at Elle, glad she was having fun but hating that he couldn't go over to kiss her due to Lee's rule.

It was Lee's turn. Tessa, Elle and Rachel cheered for him he slid down making it first as well. He drank it down and his female opponent got there as it took a couple times for his to flip upside down... but he got it right. Rachel went and made it there beating her opponent. She drank and flipped her cup just right!

There was still two members on each team. On Tessa's team, a male nerd and actually beat his opponent. Then a black girl went and won the game for them. Let's just say... the other team didn't do so well. Noah and Logan watched as Tessa and Elle hugged each other, cheering at their success.