chapter five : fundraiser idea

Tessa was pissed off at Noah

Tessa was pissed off at Noah. PRACTICALLY BEYOND PISSED! When Tessa got home and changed into pajamas she grabbed her phone and immediately called Noah's phone. "You do realize that you're not my dad or my stupid brother, right?" Tessa asked with anger in her voice.

"Look, you still got a lot to learn, kiddo." Noah said as he was in his room at his desk. She laughed with anger in her voice and said, "Kiddo? Oh, my God. Oh, if you were here, I would beat you with my shoe!" "Tuppen is a player." Noah said.

"So are you!" Tessa said. "And that's why I know he's wrong for you. You're gonna thank me one day. Okay." Noah said to her as he sat up in the desk chair and continued to listen to her. "Well, today is not that day. It is not your job to monitor my dating life. Do you understand me? The days of you controlling my life are over!" Tessa yelled.

"We'll see about that." Noah said to her and hung up. She growled and sat down on her couch as she threw her phone onto it. She crossed her arms with annoyance. "He is so annoying!" Tessa yelled. But after that Tessa went to bed but had a difficult time sleep due to her problem with Noah.

-

Tessa, Lee and Elle were telling the Student Council about their booth. "Next proposal is from the dance club. Tessa Andrews. Elle Evans and Lee Flynn." Vivian said and Lee laughed a little and said, "You have an accent." Tessa hit him with her note cards as Elle stared at him and gutted him with her elbow.

" Tessa hit him with her note cards as Elle stared at him and gutted him with her elbow

"Ow! Um... Sorry. I thought that was gonna be funnier." Lee said. "And what is your idea for the fundraiser?" Vivian asked them. "Um... Sorry. Okay." Tessa said looking through her cards and finally found the beginning of her speech. Lee began to stare at Mia as Tessa started.

"We have an idea that we think everyone will be very excited about. But first, we want to thank you for your time and ask that you withold any..." "Kissing booth! Yeah, we want to do a kissing booth." Lee said and Tuppen and another high-fived at their idea as everyone looked at them with shock. "Hmm." Vivian said as Tessa threw her cards and fell onto the podium with one arm under her chin as Elle laughed at her, while Lee stared at Mia.

"Okay, I think I speak for everyone when I say kissing is the number one cause of all germs, cavities, shingles, gingivitis, cold sores..." A man said. "Ew." Gwyneth said. "Uh, it would be totally voluntary. And no tongue, because we're not the French." Lee said and everyone laughed. "Most of us." Lee said to Vivian.

"I'm British, you wanker!" Vivian said. A male nerd said, "Excuse me, but would you girls be working the booth?" "Us two? No. We're just the organizers. But I can assure you, we have some real A-listers lined up. You can count on that." Elle said.

"Would Flynn and Logan be working the kissing booth?" Gwyneth asked. "Ha! Noah and Logan?You'd have a better chance getting Miley Cyrus to become a nun..." Lee said and Tessa hit his stomach to shut up. "Absolutely! No, Flynn and my brother will be working the booth. I promise. Flynn and Logan will be there." Tessa said as Lee and Elle stared at her.

-

The Andrews's family, Evans's family and Flynn family were about to have a family get-together. The Evan's family was there and the Andrews's just arrived. "Hey Elle!" Tessa said hugging her. "Hey Tessa!" Elle said hugging her back. "Hey Brad! What's up?" Tessa asked. "Nothing much!" Elle's little brother said. "Hey Mr. Evans!" Tessa said hugging him. "Hey Tessa. How's school going for you?" "Good." Tessa said.

As the younger three children talked and colored, Mike Evans, Natalie and David talked as Logan looked at Elle as she looked at him from time to time. Tessa and Elle talked mostly as they waited for the Flynn family. "You're about to witness a family tradition. For as long as I can remember, we've had lunch with the Evans and the Flynns every Sunday." Tessa narrated.

"Hey, guys." Sara Flynn said and Natalie ran to her best-friend and hugged her. "Hey!" Tessa and Elle ran up to her and hugged her. "That's Mrs. Flynn. Even though I still have my mom, She's sort of a surrogate mom to Elle and I. I couldn't have made it through the years without my mom, her and without Elle's mom as well." Tessa narrated

"How's school going girls?" Sara asked the two as Natalie moved a piece of hair out of Tessa's face. "Let's just say, "interesting." Tessa said looking at Elle and Elle nodded. "I don't know what that means, but I want to hear all the gory details later." Sara said to them.

"Hey." Mike and David said to Sara. "Hi." Sara said to her deceased best-friends husband and to her other's best-friends husband. Tessa looked at Noah as she saw him staring at her. "And how's my two favorite little man's and favorite little girl?" Sara asked. "I'm okay." Brad said and the Tessa's siblings said, "We're good!"

" Brad said and the Tessa's siblings said, "We're good!"

They laughed at the young three as Noah smirked at them. "Hey, Noah! Logan! I haven't seen you since you got back from football camp. They got you starting again?" Mike asked. "Well... he'll be lucky if he makes it through the season. He goes and gets into a fight on the first day of school." John Flynn, father of Noah and Lee said to them.

" John Flynn, father of Noah and Lee said to them

"Really? What happened?" Natalie asked. Noah looked at Tessa and smirked at her. She was a bit nervous. "Tell them." John said to his eldest son. "Here it comes." Tessa narrated. "It was just an argument over something that happened at football camp. Excuse me." Noah said and left. Tessa was confused at what just happened. "Wonder why he didn't say anything." Tessa narrated.