sequel!

I hope you enjoyed the first book! The second book of this series is called, "complicated : n.f {2}" I just finished this book so It might take me a little to publish the next one. I wanted to finish this whole book for you guys so the next one, I might not finish it all but I'll update it... or I might and try to finish it before publishing it!

The second book is based on The Kissing Booth 2, it's a bit different. This series is about Tessa and Noah. It's also a little about Elle and Logan, hope you enjoyed those two. I tried to add a lot of gifs and if I re-use any of the ones I used in this book, It might be because I couldn't find any good ones!

Thank you for reading this!

The cover for the next book!

A little spoiler!Tessa Andrews has been enjoy her entire summer thanks to her new boyfriend, Noah Flynn

A little spoiler!
Tessa Andrews has been enjoy her entire summer thanks to her new boyfriend, Noah Flynn. But once he heads off to college, it begin starts to get extremely hard for her. Rachel and Lee begin to have some problems and during that, Noah gets new friends at college... One being a beautiful girl named Chloe Winthrop. But then a new boy named Marco Peña comes to Tessa's high school but she also has to decide where she wants to go to college.

How will Tessa handle all of these things that are coming towards her? Will her and Noah last as he begins college? What about Elle and Logan as well? Will Rachel and Lee be okay? Sometimes life can be quite complicated!

Just wait to find out! I hope you liked this book and the cover and small spoiler for the next one!

-