CHAPTER ELEVEN

It was Tuesday. She'd left home with Jace Saturday late afternoon. She skipped school two days in a row. And she knew her mom and Aaron were probably trying to get a hold of her.

"What are you thinking about?" Jace asked, his voice groggy with sleep. It was eight-thirty, and her tense body intertwined with his had woken him up. He traced his fingertips across her naked torso.

"I should have gone back in for my phone." He heard the regret.

"You can use mine if you want to. You know that." He said, kissing her shoulder. They'd made love a dozen times easy since the impromptu stop on the car ride home. He would never grow tired of her body.

"I know." She said. "Part of me wants to make them suffer for the way my dad treated you. But then it's not my dad suffering. It's my mom and my brother." He opened his eyes and grabbed his phone from the nightstand. He put it in her hand as he kissed down her torso. His lips hovered over her, where they and his fingers had been so many times the last few days. She shuddered underneath them. "It feels like the first time every time." She whispered.

"That's love, sweetheart." He replied. She waited until she orgasmed again, and he'd come inside of her again before she picked up his phone. She rolled onto her stomach, he tickled her back. She knew his password; they had no secrets between them. She texted Aaron.

I'm sorry I didn't bring my phone with me, and that I didn't text you sooner. Please forgive me. She sent the same message to her mother. And then she pulled up his camera and turned it on selfie mode. She laid her head on the pillow, and he kissed her neck. She took a picture. She took several as he laid his head with hers. They were as cute as they came. He took his phone from her and picked the one he liked best. It was her smiling with her eyes squeezed shut in mid giggle because it tickled when he kissed her neck like that. He used the black and white filter.

"We could be models." He said as she looked over his shoulder. He posted it to Instagram and Facebook with the hashtag crazy in love and we could be models. Aaron replied shortly after.

Where are you? When are you coming home? I've been worried crazy.

You don't have to worry about me. Jace takes care of me even if no one approves. Jace read over her shoulder, no secrets between them.

I have nothing against Jace. This time. Dad was such an asshole. I just didn't know what to do. You know how dad gets... I couldn't do anything to stop him. Tell Jace I'm sorry for not stepping in. I'm assuming this is his number.

Yeah. She verified.

"Tell him it's fine. I'm over it." Jace replied.

Jace said not to worry about it.

I have to go. I'm getting lectured about using my phone during class time. Mr. Landon is such a dick. She giggled. It was true. When will you be home?

Idk. She replied. I'll let you know. Love you. She finished. He sent a heart emoji back. Her mother replied not too much later.

Abby, thank god. Are you okay?

"Tell her you're more than okay. Twelve orgasms in less than four days." Abby almost choked on her laughter.

"How about no." She giggled.

I'm fine, mom. I just wanted to check in. So you'd know I was okay. I texted Aaron too.

Okay. I'm giving dad the silent treatment. Aaron told me everything. I'm so sorry he did what he did.

"Didn't your mom tell me to get the hell out of her house and to never come back? And to stay the hell away from her daughter?" Abby remembered that fight. She'd called her mom a bitch. It still made her flinch, to think about that.