MIDNIGHT REQUIEM.

MIDNIGHT REQUIEM.
by: zsueitx

             Killio Hirozawa learned it early that the world is cruel. The Universe, Kio learns, doesn't offer pity. Doesn't give justice to those who deserve it, but serve it on a silver platter to those with power and wealth beneath their fingertips. Killio came to learn that the World is a place where power reigns, the weak gets trampled on.

Killio learned it the hard way that's there's no distinction between a saint and sinner. A man. A monster. What difference does it held when the world make monsters of us? gods make everything happens for a reason but losing his parents in the hands of filthy mortals doesn't justify their verdict in his book of poetic justice.

The World will never forgive them and, he can hardly see the point of not doing the same either.

To live, Killio conclude, he have to pay back. There's hardly any point in living when you just take and take and take and never giving back. So he swore revenge as an oath and repay two fold they've offer him and his brother. And to live, Killio decided, it's inevitable to hide a part of him. The part that thirst for damnation and tangible violence he could hardly contain, buried six feet beside his parents corpse.

Killio hide, lie and lie some more. Like a spider weaving a silky web and people get caught in his words like a flies stuck in it. He keeps secrets and skeletons in his worn out closet. To be kept and never to be opened for anyone to take.

( but no secrets are keep buried for eternity. Like every liars, his lies would be soon seen by the day. )

Allira Lucille Decaraz have it easy, or she have been told. A little ray of sunshine blessed with freedom and innocence hardly gifted to young souls. A little angel drowning in naivety. ( priestess of light, eden's beloved.) Lyra grew up in a warm home of mother's touch and father's laugh while recalling fairy tales in rainbow swings — blinded from humanity's cruelty and the Universe's ferocity.

What does a little girl with starry eyes have to understand a little boy with black-tar ichor in his veins?

But like everyone who are shielded from the shadows of the reality, Allira fall victim to the unholiness of curiosity - Killio Hirozawa being her subject of testament. She wanted to tear him open, explore every nook and cranny and crevices of facade he'd been wearing. She wanted to uncover the boy hiding behind the mask he crafted. Curiosity is such a horrible and ugly flaw and, beautiful as she is, Allira fall victim to it.

And Allira learned the hard way why some doors stay close and why some, should stayed sealed shut for eternity.

featuring !

' priestess of light '
ALLIRA LUCILLE H. DECARAZ

"curiosity doesn't come for free it comes with the price of your head."