SUMMER NIGHTMARE.

summer nightmare, epilogue

If there's something that Allira recently learned to hate that would be losing track of time.

It's been three days since she woke up in the hospital and she'd been unconcious for couple of days since the so-called 'raid' in the casino and to be quiet honest Allira isn't so sure what to say. Like no, quite literally.

It's been three days since she woke up and discovered she lost her voice.

"I'm sorry Miss Decaraz but it looks like it will be impossible to comfortably continue being a voice actress." Allira simply smile kindly, trying so hard to fight the tears threatening to spill as she mouthed a small 'thank you' to the doctor and even if she really wanted to say 'thank you', she couldn't and the fact that her throat is burning in pain isn't really helping.

( She can feel the hands around her neck, how it wrapped and snake around and knock all the air in her chest. Allira can still feel the palms wrap tightly around her neck along with the pain that comes with it. )

"Allira," - she jolt back to reality.

Lyra look up to the woman entering her hospital room, letting a smile embrace her lips and wave her hand at Amara as a sign of greeting because what can she do other than smile when the voice she once had is now all lost.

She blink at Amara and the older girl smiled back at her, smile at her and Allira wonders if Amara is actually pitying her. She mentally frown, just the thought alone is enough to leave a bitter taste in her mouth but she smiled anyway and kicked all those thoughts away because - because Allira is better than that. She knows her friends will never pity her. Pity had never been in their dictionary and Allira knows better. Amara is just worried. Who wouldn't? Allira just lost her voice, the . . . incident with Joseph before she lost her consciousness left her with an injured vocal cords, "your voice will come back," says the doctor with a smile on her face, as if she's so miserable and saying there's still hope in the end of the tunnel will make her feel better. ( it didn't ) but right, she's still going to get her voice back. It's just that, she could never use her voice the same way she used to and thus, maybe that's why Amara is worried. She's a voice actress after all, her voice is her bread and butter and now - she couldn't use it anymore but still, does that really matter? Allira would beg to differ because nothing matters more than Kio. Killio Hirozawa who'd been unconscious for a week now.

Does losing her voice could really the worst that could happen? Allira doesn't think so - because Killio never waking up will be her greatest downfall.

"Ams," she wanted to greet her back but her voice never surfaced and her words immediately died in her throat and Allira was actually tempted to cry right then and there because no matter how much she claims that her voice doesn't really matter that much, it still does. It does because - she still needed to say how much she love Kio once he woke up.