spring before first year, april

MESSENGER

A4 BOMB PAPER
Tuesday, 11:14 AM

Lyra
dis is it so much talga

im so kinakabahan

omg

omg

Avery
ano na naman bang
katangahan to

Lyra
desizyun k chz?

pag katangahan, ako agad?

ah pede den, kasi pag walang
pag asa avery agad

Avery
??????

Tori
Dika naka-ilag dun, Av
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Amara
Are you ready na, Lyr?

Lyra
yes so very much omg

Avery
san kayo?

Tori
Check daw nila apartment
nung kambal ngayon.

Lyra
yesyes

sama kau?

Avery
pass

bakit ko naman paparusahan
sarili ko makita kang
patay na patay kay kio

Lyra
hOY?!! 😳

avi umamin k nga

crush m b ako? 😳

Avery
nakakadiri kasing tignan
na halos itapon mo na
sarili mo kay kio

kaya pass nalang

Lyra
sana nanahimik k nlng?!

Tori
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Amara
I'll come pick you up, Lyra.

Lyra
yessie

thankiss so much amara my labs! 💗
|❣️2

TWITTER

Lyra @lucilledcrz
shuta, luge ako dun ah 🤨
23 likes

Lyra @lucilledcrz
nakkaumay na talaga mukha ni leo, hayst 😔
42 likes
        ↳ leo @_hellio
           ah, so nakakaumay din mukha ni Kio?
                  ↳ Lyra @lucilledcrz
                     wla akong cnabi gagi k HAHAHAHA

Lyra @lucilledcrz
?????? 😳
20 likes

━━━━━━━━━

summer before first year, april

            Most of every first encounter Allira had doesn't actually last that long. She's capable of recalling and recognizing people she met, sure, but they don't last long enough for her to lament over it.

But her encounter with Killio Hirozawa might have been the only exception.

It's an encounter that stayed rooted in her mind, glued themselves in the crevices of her brain for her to never forget. It leaves an impact that makes her breathless until to this very day.

Kio, as far as Lyra is concerned, isn't the nicest person out there considering how he shared the same DNA as Leo, but between the pair, Kio just happens to be the bearable twin — and the said twin is now standing before her very eyes.

And just like their first encounter, he left Lyra breathless.

She can feel all the oxygen getting knocked out her chest with the organ beneath thrumming, ( beating, throbbing, bleeding ), erratically. She owlishly blink at the ash haired guy who just walk out his room, brows furrowed in a familiar knit that Lyra grew to admire with that oh-so familiar frown she's well acquainted with.

"Lumabas na din yung lampaso. Initin mo nalang yung pagkain sa ref." Agad napakurap si Lyra ng marinig ang boses ni Leo. Tila ba nabalik sa sariling katinuan.

"Ah, Lyr. Nagtanghalian ka na ba?"

"Ha? Oo? Ah, oo. Nananghalian na ako bago kami pumunta dito." Agad din siyang napangiwi ng marinig ang sariling sagot, lalo na ng makita niya ang tingin ni Leo sa kanya. A look that straight out says, 'you're pathetic.' dahilan na mapairap siya. They don't need to tell her twice, she knows damn well how dumb she sounded just now. Not her fault that Kio makes her dumb!

Leo didn't say anything as they walk pass the kitchen while Lyra find herself darting her gaze back to the place. Muntik pa siyang matapilok ng hindi niya mapansin ang naka-angat na tiles papasok sa hallway ng mga kwarto.

"Grabe, patay na patay ka talaga kay Kio."

"Oy! Parang secret lang! Baka mamaya marinig ka pa nun!" Sagot ng dalaga habang abala kakatingin sa direksyon ng kusina.

"Delikado ka na," iling ni Leo na ngayon ay nakatingin na din sa direksyon ng kusina. "Bakit hindi mo binati?" Dugton nito.

Lyra look back at Leo, seeing a carefree expression and a look that flat out reads 'he doesn't care' painted all over his face, making her sigh before following the blonde twin further into the corridor.

"Di din naman ako papansinin nun. Mapahiya lang ako."

The blonde glance back at her, "Wala namang bago?"

"Tangina mo pala eh." She retorted and punched his shoulder making Leo laugh teasingly before they continue with the so called apartment tour.

Although Allira couldn't deny the disappointment trying to claw in her back. It's just for a brief second, sure — and despite seeing a stranger ( was she really a stranger though? They share the same circle of friends and spend two whole years together with those people. Is she really a stranger? ) in their own place; he didn't even bat an eye towards her.

A bitter grin find its way to her lips as the disappointment planted its claw deep beneath her flesh.

( but do not despair, for the you, priestess of light will get your hands on things you truly desire. )

━━━━━━━━━