iii. blind girls see no lies

spring of april, present

        Killio is like a moon.

Minsan napapatingin ako sa langit, sa mga bituin at sa buwan at si Kio agad ang unang kong naiisip. Ewan ko ba, siguro dahil saksi ang buwan sa estorya namin ni Kio.

Probably because when all hell let lose and we're both left in the darkness, its the moon that shone above us.

Nang parehas kaming walang- wala, walang malapitan, ang buwan ang naging tanging liwanang namin.

Just like the moon, Kio still shone brightly even in the darkest day. Just like the moon, Kio likes being surrounded by silence. He likes observing, watching the world in the darkness. Just like the moon, Kio witness things that occured in the vast of the night.

Just like the moon, Kio is both beautiful and peaceful.

Kio is kind. He's selfless. He's understanding. He's willing to sacrifice everything just to make people he loves, happy. He's respectful. Loyal. Responsible. And Killio is forgiving. Kio will burn if it means protecting people he loves.

But just like the moon, Killio have a side of him that only the night could witness.

Killio is cold, closed-off, reserved. He's quite. He's observant. The type to never talk to someone he doesn't deem important. Killio is merciless. He's willing to reach lengths after lengths if it means seeing the justice he longed for. It's a trait that can either get him or the people around him, killed.

But it's okay. I learned to embrace all of those flaws and they, itself become his perfection.

      Just like the moon, Killio is both beautiful and ruthless.

— Allira