Chapter 1: A night out with friends

Marinette POV

We exited the karaoke, laughing our guts out with an embarrassed Malik following us.

"I told you guys I don't sing. And yet you guys made me do it." He grumbled.

"Sorry. We thought you were joking." Chloe chuckled, wiping away a tear from her eye.

After the events of Talon's army invading Paris, we returned to our normal lives. However, the whole of Paris knows I'm Ladybug, Luka is Shadow Jaguar and Isaac is Crimson Web. Regardless, we continued our double lives, while being seen as celebrities. Except Cassie, who wanted to keep her alter ego a secret, not to our suprise. Though, I felt somewhat empty due to seeing my former love interest, Adrien having little to no remorse about joining Talon.

"Melody? Are you alright?" Luka asked.

I brushed a tuff of hair behind my ear and sighed.

"It's just that I saw a lot of good in Adrien, or so I thought. Maybe I was imagining it." I said.

"I get it. It's because you used to be head over heels with him. But, he went for Lila instead." Isaac said.

"Yeah. Until he found out your Ladybug and decided to go to the dark side." Cassie added, tugging Isaac's jacket over her shoulders.

I nodded and looked up the sky.

"I wonder what he's up to now." I asked.

"Probably making out and banging his side chick, Lie-la." Alya said snidely.

We all laughed at Alya's comment as we walked down the street until we reached to my house.

"Well, guess we better part our ways here." Malik said.

"Yeah. See you guys tomorrow?" Cassie asked.

"Yeah. I'll be taking my jacket back now." Isaac said reaching for his army jacket, but Cassie shook her head and pulled away from him.

"Nah, I think it looks better on me. No offence, little spider." She said, sticking her tongue out in a taunting manor.

"C'mon, Cass. I like that jacket. I'll get you another one." He begged.

"Fine. You big meanie." Cassie sighed, handing him back his jacket. Just as Isaac put on the jacket, Cassie planted a kiss on his lips before waving goodbye to us.

"Ugh. That girl is going to be the death of me." Isaac groaned, blushing.

"Aww, you liked it. Especially when you webbed her up with you webs. Well, the other webs." Chloe teased, elbowing him in the arm.

"Whatever. Anyway, see you guys at school." Isaac said as he saluted at us and made his way home.

"Yeah. See ya." Nino said as he and Alya left along with Chloe and Malik.

"So, see you in the morning?" Luka asked.

"Count on it." I said and pecked him on the lips before entering my house while Luka makes his way home.

Lila POV

I watched from the rooftops and saw the group part ways. Disgust filled my heart.

"Treasure your moments, Mari-Trash. Because we will make sure your days as Ladybug are over." I said with a grin on my lips.

"Just make sure Isaac is part of it." Adrien said.

"Oh don't worry. He'll get his very soon." I replied.