Chapter 15: The Secret's out

Andrew POV

I was sorting out some paperwork handed to me by one of my friends, much to my dismay. I thought back to how Cassie was feeling down, Isaac dating his ex-girlfriend Persephone and how she hasn't been going on patrols with the rest of her friends, or at least on her own. I sighed and pushed away the forms and pulled out my phone to play Angry Bird.

Suddenly,  a notification on the Ladyblog interrupted my game. I checked the notification and saw a picture of both Scorpia and my sister, much to my shock. I heard the news on the radio revealing the secret of Scorpia. Horror gripped my heart.

"Dios Mio." I muttered.

All the other officers started questioning me about what they heard. A large thud interrupted us. I looked outside and saw a man in a padded jumpsuit and gauntlets firing sound waves at the station and nearby buildings.

"Everyone get out!" Shouted Lt Rogers, leading the officers out of the station. I picked up my stun gun and baton and followed them outside.

Cas, I hope your safe.

Cassie POV

"Do you realise what you just done!?" I shouted, grabbing her collar.

"It's your fault. You lied to you brother about your alter ego. Just like the rest of your friends." Stacy replied with a remorseless smile.

"Forget about her, Cas. We got trouble." Alya said, pointing to Weaver and his gang of thugs.

"Looks like they know. Time to get to work." Malik said.

"Get the teachers and the students out of the school. Without a doubt they'll go after them." Marinette said.

"I'm heading to the police station to help my brother." I said.

"I'll go. You need to hide. Now that every crook knows who you are, they'll go after you." Isaac said.

"I can't just hide, Isaac. Regardless if my if my identity is revealed or not." I replied.

Isaac nodded. 

"Alright. I better pay Master Fu and Jackie a visit. Without a doubt, Chat Blanc would go after them." 

"Be careful, Isaac." I said and kissed his cheek.

"You two, Cass." He replied and made his way to Master Fu's shop.

"We better transform ASAP." Marinette said.

We nodded in agreement and swapped to our alter egos.