Chapter 6: We meet again

Isaac POV

During the rest of the day, I noticed that Cassie was becoming for distant from us, most especially me. Every time she saw me, she'd run away or come up with an excuse. 

"What's going on between you and Cassie?" Luka asked me during patrol.

"No idea." I replied.

"Did you two have a fight? I thought you guys have made amends last time." Chloe asked.

"No. I don't know why she's been avoiding me." I replied as we darted across the rooftops. 

It wasn't long until we ran into Chat Blanc and Volpina, who were making out until we arrived, much to our disgust.

"You guys sure love to ruin the moment, do you?" Adrien sighed.

"I think we'd rather ruin your face, Agreste." I replied as I unsheathed my twin katanas. The others unsheathed their weapons.

"Might as well begin the party." Weaver said as he leaped out of his hiding spot and landed in front of us.

"You guys handle the love birds. Weaver's mine." I said.

While the other fought Chat Blanc, Volpina and her clones, I darted towards Weaver and swung my sword at him. He blocked it with his claws. He stepped back and fired a web line at me. I ducked and countered with a web line to his chest, pulled him closer to me and punched him across the jaw, knocking him to the side.

"Not bad, Crimson. You've improved. Now, it's my turn." He said and blitzed forward, unleashing a string of claw swipes, punches and kicks. I managed to block a few until he knocked one of my swords out of my hands and swung it at me, forcing me to block it with my other sword.

Marinette POV

Chloe, Cassie and Zoe were cast aside easily by Chat Blanc, forcing Luka and Nino to tend to them while Alya and I continued to fight the clones and Volpina. I swung my yo-yo staff around me, turning the clones into orange dust. Alya kicked aside another clone and jabbed her staff at another.

"How many clones did she create again?" Alya called as she dodged another clone.

"I don't know. I've lost count." I replied, panting for breath.

"Stand back, ladies! PAW SMASH!" Luka shouted as he launched a black paw made out of chi at us. We dodge it, allowing the paw to take out all the clones and Volpina, who was hiding among them. Chat Blanc tried attack him, but was shoved aside by Carapace. 

We saw Weaver retreating, panting for breath. Crimson's suit was torn and his hood was down and the lower half of his mask was torn, exposing his mouth. Weaver chuckled at us.

"Impressive. I can see how Hawkmoth and my father had trouble fighting you. Let's see if you truly value the lives of the innocent." He said.

"What are you talking about?" I demanded.

Chat Blanc and Weaver disappeared, leaving behind a smirking Volpina.

"It was a diversion!" Chole gasped.

"Better hurry. They already destroyed the train's controls and it's heading right for the train station." Volpina said and left.

"C'mon. We have to evacuate the train station." Cassie said urgently.

"What about the train? There's still some people on board." Zoe countered.

"Ok. Here's the plan. One group goes after the train. The other evacuates the station." Isaac said.

"In that case, Chloe, Luka and I go and stop the train." I said.

"I'll come too." Isaac said.

"I'll call Kagami, Malik and Juleka for back up." Luka said.     

"The rest of us will evacuate the train station in case you guys couldn't stop the train." Cassie said.

I pulled out the horse sunglasses and fused Kaalki and Tikki together, becoming Pegabug.

"Voyage!" I called, summoning a portal to the train station.

"Good luck." Alya said as they entered the portal. Cassie looked back at Isaac briefly and followed.

"Wonder what was that about?" Luka asked.

"No time. We got a train to catch." Isaac said as he leaped off the building and swung from web to web. We shrugged and followed him.