Chapter 7: Stopping the train and Crimson's beatdown

Isaac POV

We made our way to the railway and saw the real Chat Blanc standing on a train with a smirk on his lips. He pointed at the frightened people trapped inside the train. After that, he leaped of the train and disappeared.

"Forget about him. We need to stop the train." I said. as I ran across the rails and leaped onto the side of the train, clinging on for dear life. The others followed me.

We ran on the roof of the train, leaping inside an open window and arrived at the driver's seat. The driver had cuts on his face and one on his neck. I checked his pulse and felt nothing. I shook my head.

"Oh we are screwed." Luka gasped.

"Not yet. Maybe I can use Venom to sting the train in place." Chloe suggested.

"I don't think that's a good idea-." Marinette said.

"Too late. VENOM!" Chloe shouted and jabbed the controls of the train destroying them. The train didn't stop.

"Umm. Oops?" She chuckled.

"Nice work, Queen Idiot." I groaned.

"Hey, at least I did something!" The latter objected.

"Guys! This is not time to argue. Anyone knows how to stop a train?" Luka called.

"I could use Luck Charm to summon something to jam the train's wheels, forcing it to stop." Marinette suggested.

"No offence, but your Lucky Charm can be very useless sometimes." I said, bluntly.

"It's worth a shot. LUCKY CHARM!" Marinette replied and summoned a mop, much to her dismay.

"Yeah. I don't think we can mop up this situation." Luka said with a smile.

"Not the best time, Luka." Marinette groaned.

"Guys, how are thing going on your end?" Malik asked in our communicators.

"We don't know how to stop the train and Queen Bee just destroyed the controls." I replied.

"Well, evacuation's not looking to good. We just ran into your old friends and they blocked all the entrances." Alya added.

I cursed and looked at the window. I saw the train station is not to far away.

"Ok. I got an idea." I said, climbing out of the window and in front of the window.

"What do you have in mind?" Luka asked.

"Spider silk is 5 times stronger than steel and more elastic than nylon." I said.

"So? What's your point?" Chloe asked.

"This." I said and fired strands of webs at the nearby poles in front of me and wrapped it around my hands.

"What are you doing!?" Marinette shouted.

"Stopping the train." I said.

"The train is moving at least 80mph and counting. The amount of force needed to stop a train is almost 500 million joules of energy." Marinette objected.

"That amount is enough to kill me. I know." I said as I steeled my nerves.

"But we don't have a choice."

I felt the webs strain as the train zoomed past the poles. Pain flared in my arms as I pulled with all my might. I could see the sleeves of my suit straining as I pulled the webs as hard as I could.

"This is nuts." Chloe gasped. 

I looked up and saw Ladybug leashing her yo-yo around the train and pulled with all of her might. Luka and Chloe did the same.