Chapter 10: Broken Web

Luka POV

I was sent flying through the school and slid across the ground. Painfully, I got back to my feet and dodge another claw swipe from Chat Blanc. He snapped a kick at my midsection, knocking me into a wall. He launched his Cataclysm at me, but I dived out of the way, though the destructive energy torn a piece of my suit.

"Had enough, Copycat!? Or should I start trying!?" Adrien taunted.

I panted and extended my staff, sending it towards Chat Blanc. He jumped onto it and ran across towards me. Before I could react, a web latched itself onto Adrien's shoulder and threw him into a bin.

"Don't mind me. I was taking out the trash." Crimson Web said as he helped me up.

"Surprised you didn't turn tail and sulk elsewhere." I chuckled.

Chat Blanc crawled out of the bin and growled. He launched his cataclysm wave at us. We dodged it and hid behind a car with the others.

"They're a lot stronger than before. What's going on?" Cassie panted.

"I think the worst is yet to come. Head's up!" Marinette shouted as we ran away from Rhino, who barrelled into the car we were hiding behind. The car was about to crush two students, but Ladybug used her yo-yo to pull them to safety.

Isaac fired his webs at Scorpion, who launched a jet of green liquid at us, burning away the webs.

"Well crap." He sighed as he dodged the jet of green liquid. Cassie used her whip to hold Scorpion in place, only for Siren jab her in the stomach with her staff. Before she could finish her off, a bat struck her in the face.

"Jackie! What are you doing here!?" Isaac shouted as he knocked Electrocutioner to the ground with a brutal right hook.

"Helping you. Isn't that my job?" Jackie replied as she helped up an injured student. She swung her bat again at Siren, who dodged it and kicked her to the ground.

"Not this time!" Isaac shouted and blitzed forward. Before Siren could react, he flip kicked her in the jaw and used his webs to pull her to the ground head first, knocking her out.

"Thanks." Jackie gasped.

Suddenly, we heard a painful cry from Nino, who was scratched by Weaver. Alya tried to swing her staff at him, but he dodged and webbed up her face, blinding her. Volpina snapped a kick at her stomach and knocked her into a car.

"Rena! Hold on!" Ladybug shouted as she ran towards her, only to get body slammed by Rhino.

Isaac ran towards Rhino and dropkicked him in the face, knocking him off Marinette. I helped up Marinette and turned to face Weaver. Before we could react, he disappeared into a blitz. He snapped a kick at me, knocking the wind out of me. He punched Marinette in the jaw, knocking her out. He scratched Isaac across the chest, leaving behind three bloody cut

Isaac POV       

I recoiled in pain as I stepped back, clutching my wounded torso. Weaver circled around me at high speed. 

Damn it. I can't predict his next move. He's too fast.  I thought.  I used Giza to see where he would go next, but my eyes couldn't track his movements. Suddenly, I saw him blitzing towards Jackie and Cassie.

"NO!" I cried.

Cassie didn't have enough time to react as Weaver threw a punch at her, only for Jackie to take the blow. I heard a crack from her skull as the blow sent her flying into a police car. She slumped onto the ground, unconscious.

Fury filled my head. Everyone was speaking, yet I couldn't hear them. 

Giza. I thought and looked around.

"There you are." I growled as I saw Weaver darting towards me. I drew my katana and swung it as quick as I could. The blade cut his the bridge of his nose, but didn't do much.

"Bad move, Crimson." He said and before I could react, he swung his claw at me. I managed to dodge, but the claw struck my left ear lobe, tearing off my ear cuff.  

I managed to recover, but I noticed that I was in my civilian form. 

"Oh no." I gasped as I saw a pale red Arachne land on my hand.

"Boss. I don't feel so good." She coughed.

"ISAAC, WATCH OUT!" Persephone's voice called from the crowd.

I looked back and saw Chat Blanc with his staff infused with the cataclysm. Nino used his shield to block it, but the shield turned to dust. Rhino barrelled into us, knocking us into the school. My felt a few of my ribs snap. 

The last thing I saw was a sentimonster fighting Rhino and Stacy running towards me. 

Afterwards, I blacked out.