Chapter 14: The Reveal

Persephone POV

As Isaac and I walked to school, I could feel a great deal of happiness in me. I finally got him back from Cassandra. Thanks to Lola and Antony, I caused them to break up. 

Who would've thought blackmailing a superhero would get you want? 

As soon as we arrived at the school gates, we saw Marinette and her friends standing in front of us with looks of smug disappointment, much to my confusion.

"What's going on here?" I demanded.

"Who would've thought you could resort to blackmailing, Stacy?" Marinette said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, hiding my nervousness.

"Maybe this will jog your memory." Cassie said and played an audio clip of Antony and Lola's conversation,, including the fact they helped me blackmail Cassandra, much to my shock.

"H-how did you know!?" I shrieked.

"Let's just say I have my sources. The jig's up, Persephone. You lost." Nino said with a smirk.

I looked at Cassie with malice.

"Nice to see that you're still the same. Guess it was a mistake to date you in the first place." Isaac said as he shrugged my  hand off his arm and walked over to his friends, hugging Cassie.

I pulled out my phone and hovered my thumb over the send button.

"On my phone contains the image of both Scorpia and Cassandra. Once your secret goes out, all of Paris will know who Scorpia truly is behind the mask." I said.

"Stacy! Don't! If they know who Scorpia is, it would result all of the criminals we defeated to go after her." Malik objected.

"Yeah. Not to mention her brother would be a target." Zoe added.

"Rethink your decision, Persephone. You can still do the right thing." Kagami included.

"Stacy. Please. It's bad enough that he whole world knows about our alter egos. Don't include Cassie into this." Isaac said.

I looked down at my phone and then back at them.

"Do it!" Lola called.

"The world deserves to know that Scorpia is Cassandra Castiano, the one who brought down El Diablo, the drug lord of Mexico." Antony added.

With a sigh, I looked back at them.

"You guys brought it on yourselves." I said and pressed the send button.