Welcome to Valorant

I followed the man to a Jet which had a few other people on it, including the figure I was chasing earlier. I kinda felt bad for trying to kill him but it's not like I had a choice at the time. I sat down on one of the seats and the man that lead me here sat Infront of me, I looked at him from head to toe observing him. He wore a mask and a long type of hat and a long white coat or is it light gray? I stared at him for a bit longer till he looked directly into my eyes with those blue type eyes from his mask, or maybe that was his actual eye color and that's what he put on the mask? Ah, I don't really know but I felt a little embarrassed and looked away.

I closed my eyes for a bit and realized I was quite tired but I tried to keep myself awake for as long as I could. I tried just keeping myself distracted by observing everyone in the jet, there were only 4 people. A shadow like figure, the man with the hat, a fair skin tone man that has blond hair that flows down to his shoulders, and a woman that had short hair and wore green, she looked like she would pop a bullet in my head if I made any bad moves. After awhile of observing them my eyelids slowly closed and before I knew it I fell asleep.
_____________
Cypher POV
--------------------

Once I sat down I could feel that girls eyes on me and after awhile I looked at her, she looked away immediately embarrassed. She is quite interesting, I could get some new information from her and her abilities will be a great use in the field.

I looked at her and frowned a little
("Poor thing, the life she's lived so far must have been horrible but...") I noticed her eyes slowly closing
("We can give her a better life at Valorant now") I smiled lightly to myself and sighed

Omen was the one next to her and he flinched when her head hit his shoulder but he then, stroked her hair? How interesting, didn't expect him to do that. I stared as Omen played with the girls hair ("I wonder how soft her hair is? It has to be pretty soft for Omen to be running his fingers through it") 

Omen caught me staring at some point and I just gave him a slight nod and looked away

"She looks cute when she sleeps" Omen blurted this out and everyone stared at him in confusion. He immediately felt embarrassed and you were able to see some sort of blush form on his face.

The rest of the way there everyone didn't say a word, the girl slept the whole way there and Omen kept playing with her hair

-------------------------------
Back to your POV
-------------------------------

I felt a slight nudge like if someone was trying to wake me up, I sat up confused as I was still drowsy from just waking up. Once I was half awake I saw that the man with the hat was the one waking me up.

"Get up, we're here" the man put out a hand in front of me and I grabbed it, I was surprised how easy it seemed to him to pull me up without me putting any effort.

"Let us go and meet brimstone, he's been waiting for your arrival"
He starts to walk without letting go of my hand ("did he forget he was holding my hand? No, he probably just doesn't want me getting away")

I continued to follow him till we got to an office and I saw a man in front of me that looked like the boss

"Hello Yowai, it's nice to finally meet you. My name is brimstone and the man holding your hand is Cypher" Brim seemed like a kind person as he introduced himself

When he pointed out that Cypher was holding my hand my hand was released "I do apologize, I completely forgot to let go of your hand on the jet since I was lost in my thoughts" Cypher says this as he placed his hand at the back of his neck

Brimstone let's out a chuckle but then turned serious "Yowai, from here on out you are a part of Valorant, we need you and your abilities to help us on our missions. We cannot give you a choice if you want to join or not, we need more agents to help us out and that is why we went through the trouble of getting you"

"I don't mind at all, as long as I never go back to living how I was, I really dont mind" I give him a light smile

"Wonderful then! Yowai, Welcome to Valorant!" Brim said this with a smile on his face "everyone here is family, even the rude ones like Yoru when you meet him. Now I have a lot of work to do so I can't chat for much longer but here" brimstone hands me a few papers "I need you to fill those out about your abilities and what you already know about combat, cypher is going to help you on that, both of you are now dismissed" brim waves goodbye to me and I follow cypher out of the office

As we stand there for a bit I hear Cypher sigh and I kinda feel bad that he has to help me on my paperwork
"Cypher, you don't have to help me if you really don't want to, it's fine"

"I don't mind to much, plus I don't think you really know how to read and write" Cypher looks at me as if he was asking if he was right

I blush a little from embarrassment and nod "I never really was taught but it's not like I don't know anything! I learned a few things here and there"

I hear Cypher chuckle a little
"Come and follow me to my workshop, we will fill out your papers there" Cypher starts walking but I didn't move since I was still quite embarrassed and wasn't thinking much.

Cypher looks back at me and I could see that he was confused on why I wasnt moving "do you want me to hold your hand again?" he asked in a kind of teasing way and I blushed

"I-im alright, thanks for asking" as I was about to start walking Cypher went up to me and grabbed my hand. I was surprised and looked up at him but he just looked forward and started to walk.

I was so embarrassed and wanted to hide so badly but I couldn't, he didn't let go of my hand till we got to his workshop.