A Nice Welcoming

You finally make it back to HQ and both you and Reyna head to brimstone to report in. From his reaction, you don't think he expected you both to be back so soon. 

"It seems like I picked the perfect two to handle the job but it should have at least taken 3 days. You both were only gone for around 19 hours, don't tell me you were both being extremely reckless?" 

You kept quiet as Reyna spoke "It got the job done and I didn't want to stay there for long" 

Brim speaks in a harsh and stern tone "It still wasn't a safe call, if there's no reason to take risks then you should have been more careful" 

"Brimstone" you call out his name and he looks at you "We are both completely fine with only a few scratches, the two of us are more than capable of taking out a large group of people, no matter if they are human or radiant. With our ults, once we begin there is almost no way of stopping us, especially with mine. Trust me, I don't go into a fight that I won't win unless it's the only option left"

He takes a moment and just looks at you. After a minute he just lets out a sigh "The both of you get some rest, well done on your mission" 

Reyna leaves right away as you just nod and thank brim before you leave. You head straight to Cyphers workshop and just as you were going to open the door your vision gets all blurry and your body feels weak. As your about to fall to the ground the workshop doors open and you feel a pair of fimilar warm arms catch you.

You hear a voice that you've been longing for ever since you left on the mission "my rose, are you alright? I can take you to Sage"

You smile weakly and close your eyes "I just need to rest...using my abilities like that without drugs from experiments is draining.."

He pats your head "you shouldn't push yourself to hard like that, your not even supposed to be back yet. You should have taken your time and not pushed your body [y/n]"

"Well it got me back here to see you again quickly didn't it?" You let out a small laugh but then frown "I didn't wanna be out there for long..I feel safer here" you open your eyes as you look up at him

Cypher sighs and carries you to your room. He places you on your bed as he then heads to your bathroom to start a bath.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting a bath ready for you, I don't know if you notice but your covered in blood" once he finishes he heads back to you and you notice he's taken off his gloves "I'll help you like last time rose so just relax" he brushes the loose strands of hair in your face behind your ears and then carries you into the bathroom. He helps you undress and get in the bath. You relax in the hot warm water with your eyes closed and enjoy how gentle he is being with you as he helps you wash up.

"I'm glad your back safe [y/n]" he says softly as he washes your face and places a gentle kiss on your forehead

You open your eyes and see he has his mask up a bit to where you can see his nose and mouth. You smile at him and nod "I'm happy to be back in one piece as well"

He lends out his land towards you and you take it as he pulls you out of the bath. Still weak from over using your abilities you almost fall to the ground but Cypher catches you and holds you  against his body.

"I-im sorry, I just-" Cypher hushes you and wraps you up in a towel as he then carries you back to your bed. He helps you dry up and change into one of his shirts that you have in your room and some shorts. He then lays you down on your bed and makes sure your comfortable before going to the bathroom to clean up.

Cypher gets back to you and takes off his coat since it got wet from you when he had to catch you.

"Would you like me to lay down with you?" He whispers softly

You look at him and nod as he then gets into bed with you and holds you in his arms. You dig your face in his chest and take in his smell. You just smile, happy that your back in his arms.

"Rest, you have well earned it my little rose" he whispers in your ear

You blush from the feeling of his breath brushing by your ear and his gentle voice "okay.."

He runs his fingers through your hair and gives you another kiss on the forehead "[y/n]..." He says this in a sort of upset voice. You look up at him and he continues speaking "when you wake up I won't be here, I have a mission I need to go on, I'll be back in around 2 days so make sure to hold up until then"

You sigh and caresses his cheek "it's fine, it's our job so it can't be avoided. I'm just glad I was able to make it back before you left"

He leans into your touch and smiles a little "still wish you didn't push yourself so much"

You playfully pinch his cheek "yeah, yeah I get it, I won't next time, unless it's needed of course"

He sighs but then smerks as he places his hand on your hip and slowly slides it onto your waist. You blush a deep red and a shiver runs through your body. Cypher leans down and kisses the crook of your neck. Your hand grips onto his shirt and you just close your eyes as he plants more soft kisses on it. After a few seconds of this he stops and just goes back to cuddling you.

You feel sort of disappointed when he stops and open your eyes, you see a sly smerk on his face.

"I promise I won't, as long as if it's not a life or death situation with either me or my teammates, okay? So..." you lower your voice and get a little shy "please..." You gently grab his hand and glide it towards your thighs

As you both are looking at each other you can see that he's blushing and slightly biting his lip

"Are you sure rose?"

You nod yes and he smiles softly as he starts to feel you up

Next chapter will be a nsfw chapter! It wasn't going to be but hey random shit happens. I literally just come up with random stuff as I write so things can change all the time. Soooooo, I advise if you don't like those sort of things to skip it till the next chapter and for those of you down bad for the moroccan man, have fun <3

Also like, do I put like kinks in this at some point? Or nahhh