Comfort

Once we got to his workshop and entered he let go of my hand, my hand got used to the warmth of it and now it was cold so I placed my hand on my other hand like if I was comforting myself or something

Cypher closed the door and locked it, he then walked over to his work desk and cleared it from all the tools and gadgets he had on it. He then padded the chair to signal me to sit down and I did, since there was only one chair he stood.

"If you want you could sit down, I don't mind standing" I looked up at Cypher and was about to stand up but he just pushed me back down on the chair.

"It is fine, I want you to be comfortable, now start filling out as much of the papers as you can on your own"

I nodded and looked at the paper trying to read where I put what information and after 20 minutes the only thing I could fill out was my name, I look up at Cypher like a child and ask for help.

Cypher sighs and looks at me "If I knew it was gonna be this bad I would have just sat down"

"I-im sorry, I just have a little trouble..." I look down as I apologize but flinched from the sudden touch from Cypher. He patted my head like he was trying to say that it was alright and I couldn't help but smile.

"I need you to stand up so I can sit and write comfortably"

"Ah, yes alright" I stand up and move out of the way so he can sit like he asked and once he did he glanced at the papers

"Yowai, do you remember your real name?" Cypher asked as he looked up at me

I hesitate for a second before I respond "[Y/n]......I haven't...said my name out loud in a very long time, I didn't know if I should have put my real name on there so I just put Yowai"

"We can just leave it like that, now tell me, what are your abilities?

"Well...I'm not good at explaining but I'll try my best... actually" an idea pops in my head and I back up a little from Cypher into a more open area in the workshop "I'll show you! I'm not good at explaining and I feel like this is a good way of me trying to explain my abilities"

Cypher gives me the heads up to start and the first thing I do is step back leaving a clone right Infront of me

"How many clones can you make? What can they do?"

"I can create up to 3 but once something does damage to them they disappear....I...used to only be able to make one but after all the experiments I was in a way upgraded, in fact...most of my abilities have been changed around from experiments...especially my ultimate..I hate it, it's awful.."

"How come? Isn't being more powerful a good thing to you?

"I...can see how it can be but the pain I had to go threw for it wasn't great.." I look down at the floor but then my clone pats me on the back, I look back at it and smile and it smiles back at me.

I look at cypher that seems confused about what just happened "do they feel?"

I shake my head "not exactly, they feel what I feel and the clone understood what I wanted, I....wanted to be comforted and so it patted me on the back"

"Can they have a conversation?"

"I mean they can but I advise you not to if you don't like extreme honesty, they don't sugar coat anything and are extremely straight forward. They wouldn't share strong information with anyone though because they understand that it shouldn't be said and all information they learn gets sent back to me when they are destroyed or summoned back"

Cypher writes things down and I wait for him to finish before starting to explain another ability. Cypher looks up at me when he's done and nods as to continue"

" Another ability I have is to teleport, I have a really far range and can teleport up to....up to...ah...I don't exactly know, my teleporting has always been controlled and even if I was extremely exhausted Id have to or I would be in a lot of pain..."

"When you say far range how far you talking?"

"I would be able to teleport from the very back of the facility I was in to the front but to be honest it's much easier for me to teleport to areas that I can see with my eyes in the moment, oh and it doesn't really make a sound"

I look behind cypher and teleport behind him to then hug him from behind "like this!"

Cypher drops the pen in his hand and flinches

I back away and teleport back to the spot that I was at "i-im sorry I didn't mean to startle you that bad or make you feel uncomfortable"

Cypher looks at me and then picks up the pen in silence and starts to write

I can't help but feel bad but there's nothing I can do about it except apologize, I let out a sigh and looked at Cypher

"It is alright [y/n] it's just it's been a while since I've been hugged so the feeling surprised me" Cypher looks up at me "next ability"

I felt relieved when he said that it was okay and do as he says and explains my next ability "I can take over someone's body but in order to do that I have to be physically touching them like just placing my hand on their shoulder or a simple poke would do. My entire body would disappear when I control someone and when I leave the person's body I show up right behind them or just near them"

"Can you hear what they are thinking or get information from them?" Cypher clicks the pen as he asks me questions

"I can only hear their thoughts but I can't do anything like go into their memory to get information, that's all with that ability" I finish explaining my mind controlling ability to cypher and watch him write the information down

He finishes writing "What about your ultimate?" Cypher finally asks about the ability I hate the most

I let out a sigh and start to explain my ultimate "My ultimate can cause two things paranoia or illusions, but someone can only be under the influence of them if their in a certain range of me." I pause a little before explaining the rest and let out a sigh before continuing

"I hate My ultimate because of the illusions, it takes whatever is important to the person and makes a happy scenario that only they and I can see, if the person doesn't snap out of the illusion by themselves then whatever is in the illusion kills them. For example if it was their family they would be having a nice dinner together but then one of the family members would kill them, the person would die from shock. I could control whatever is happening in the illusion but I choose not to."

"That is quite a ultimate, it sounds extremely useful" cypher starts to write on the paper once again

"My ultimate used to be just paranoia but after all the experiments illusions were added and Ms. Akemi loved to use me to torture people for entertainment...I hated it so much"

Cypher looks at me for a couple of seconds without saying anything and then starts writing again "things are gonna be different now, your not gonna be controlled and valorant will not hurt you."

I can't help but smile from what he said and actually started to tear up a little "Thank you Cypher"

He seems surprised when he sees me tearing up a little and waves for me to come closer to him, I walk to him and he points at the paper, I lean in closer to see the paper but then flinch from the sudden hand wiping my tears away.

"Its okay [y/n], your free now" Cypher says this in such a sweet and caring way and I can't help but tear up even more and at some point he just hugged me and pulled me down and now I was hugging him from his stomach as my legs just gave in.

He patted my head and played with my hair hushing me like a baby, we stayed like this till I suddenly fell asleep.