I Love You [NSFW CHAPTER]

Praise Kink and Daddy Kink, overall just down bad for this man. It's also like the first time for the reader.

After reassuring Cypher that you really wanted him, he started to feel you up. Gliding his hands all over your body and placing kisses all over your neck. You let out little moans here and there but are surprised when you feel him start to suckle and nibble on your neck. As Cypher is marking you he starts to rub your clothed pussy.

He gets close to your ear and slightly whispers "fuck..your so adorable when you make those sweet sounds rose"

A shiver goes through your body and Cypher notices that. He smirks and glides his fingers on your neck as he's still playing with your pussy.

"All those sweet noises because of me, I wonder, how much louder can I get you to go" he kisses you on the lips and then pulls down your shorts, completely taking them off and throwing them onto the floor. He positions himself to where you could feel his breath against your panties. You shiver and he chuckles, he gives your clothed pussy a kiss and looks up at you with loving eyes mixed with lust. He grabs your hand and what he does next takes you completely by surprise. Cypher completely takes his mask off and places your hand on his head.

He gives you a soft smile from your reaction and kisses your clothed pussy again "you'll need something to have a grip on, just don't pull to hard or you'll rip my hair off" he chuckles and you just giggle and smile

"I'll try my best but no promis–ah!" Your cut off by Cypher licking directly where your clit is while your panties are still on

He slips your panties off and when he does there's a string of your arousal that goes with it. "Don't mind me my princess, just getting your tight little cunt ready for daddy"  he licks your clit and sucks on it while he inserts one of his fingers inside your pussy. You moan and grip his hair a little as he then slips another finger in. He fingers you as he licks and sucks on your clit. When he sees the signs that you're close he stops and pulls his fingers out to then lick them right in front of you.

Your chest is rising and falling heavily as you're catching your breath. You look at him with longing eyes and he just goes to kiss you.

"You want daddy's cock inside of you that badly princess?" You nod and he takes that as a sign to continue, he then takes your shirt off along with all of his clothes.

The both of you are naked and he's on top of you, lathering your body with kisses and leaving behind hickeys and bite marks. After admiring his work he starts to kiss you and takes your hand as he then places it on his cock. You stroke it and make him moan a few times, he whispers a few things in Arabic and that makes you shiver, he sounds so hot speaking in his mother tongue.

"Is this what you wanted when you pleasured yourself in my bathroom, my rose?" He let out a breathy moan and kissed you on the cheek as you blushed

"Ah..so you did hear me..how much did you hear?" You ask shyly and he just chuckles

"Oh don't act all shy now sweetheart, I heard you moaning my name and how you wanted me to watch you" he gets close to your ear and whispers "such a naughty girl" you let out a small moan as he nibbles your ear

He takes your hand away and positions his cock near your entrance but before continuing he looks at you making sure you still want to continue. You nod and he lifts one of your legs.

"It's your first time right?" You nod shyly and he smiles softly "it's okay, daddy will take care of you my little rose" he slowly pushes in and you wince from the pain. He caresses your hand with his thumb and praises you. Once he's finally fully in he lets you take a moment to get used to his size and gives you multiple kisses. You sigal for him to continue and he does at a slow pace as he rubs your clit.

The pain is mixed with pleasure but soon the pleasure takes over the pain as you're moving a bit to meet his slow thrusts. You look up at him and almost whisper "p-please fuck me daddy.."

"Hmm? What did you say princess? you have to speak up"

You blush "p-please…" you pause and take a breath "Please fuck me daddy! Please move more!"

You feel his dick twitch inside you "as you wish my rose" his thrusts quicken and it has you moaning loud. Cypher cups one of your breast as he's fucking you.
"You have wonderful breasts my dear…fuck..I've wanted to grab them like this ever this the first time I helped you bathe"

You moan in-between your words "i-it's that why mph.. you pleasured yourself in my bathroom..ah after that time"

"you naughty girl..spying on me.." he bites your neck and you let out a little yelp "who told you that you could watch me?"

"N-no one" you moan as he then places his hand on your neck 

"That's right, looks like I'm going to have to punish my little rose" he kisses you and nips at your bottom lip "let's hear you sing shall we?" He starts to just slam into you without a care as he listens to you moan loudly and watches your eyes roll to the back of your head. You hear him moan and that also just fuels you.

"Such a good girl [y/n]! Take my cock my sweet little rose, you're doing so good!"

You moan Cyphers name and the sentences you try to say just get scrambled and messed up causing you just to only let out sounds of pleasure. Drool ends up going down your chin but you don't seem to care at all as you're close to your release.

Cypher can tell your getting close from how your starting to tighten more around him and so is he "You gonna cum for daddy princess? Come on, be a good girl and cum on my cock!" He continues to thrust into you and you finally hit your breaking point when he sucks on your nipples

"I-im gonna cum Cypher!" You grip his hair with one hand and your other is on his back as you pull him in

"Fuck your gonna make daddy cum! You're so tight!" You cum on his cock which causes him to also cum, painting your walls white. You feel his warm cum just continue to feel you and when you finally let go of him he pulls out.

"fuck…habibi" he kisses your lips and plants a few more on your body "you did great, such a good girl my love" he plants one more kiss on your lips "let's get you and the sheets cleaned up" you nod and he goes to the bathroom and comes back with a warm cloth. He cleans you up and places you on your chair as he then changes the sheets of the bed. After he's done with that he goes to clean himself up, puts on just his boxers. He dresses you back up with his shirt you were wearing earlier and your panties. "Ready for bed Habibi?" You nod and he takes you to the bed and cuddles you.

"Now will you finally get some rest?" He kisses your forehead

Your facing him and you just look into his eyes as you giggle "yeah, yeah, I will cypher"

He caresses your cheek and smiles softly "Amir my love, my name is Amir"

You smile brightly and kiss him "I'll get some rest I promise, Amir"

He kisses you on the forehead and runs his fingers through your hair "good, now sleep, goodnight [y/n], I love you so much my dear"

You yawn and dig your face into his chest "I love you too Amir…goodnight.." you close your eyes and fall into the hand of sleep and he does as well

[THE END]

This is the end to this little fanfiction, hope you all enjoyed! There's another Cypher x Fem Reader on my profile! It's still in progress but take a look and see if you'd like it if you want some more Cypher stuff! Love y'all!