My Pleasure [NSFW CHAPTER]

[ This will be broken up into two pieces. One will be your POV and the other will be Cyphers. Next chapter will be Cyphers and what he's doing in this exact moment. ]

--------------------

You excuse yourself to the bathroom and make sure the door is locked multiple times before putting down the toilet cover and sitting down on it.

You rubbed your legs together as you thought about the groan and heavy breath Cypher let out earlier because of you and the way he sounded when he asked you to take your hand off. It wasn't intentional but the reaction that came from him made you want to do it all over again.

You glide your hand down your body wishing it was his hand instead and pulled down your pants and panties. You spread your legs and start to touch yourself, rubbing your clit. This new pleasure that you first found when you watched Cypher shower takes you over and all that you think about is him.

You imagine how Cypher could be watching you through a camera as your feeling yourself to the thought of him with your legs spread. You remember the time when he called your name out as he was feeling himself in your shower and it sends a shiver down your body. Oh, how you just wished to hear him call your name out like that again. You bring your other hand to your chest and grope one of your breast through your bra as you continue to rub your clit. After awhile you play with your entrance wanting something inside you. You rub a finger against it and then slide it in, you've never done something like this before and the sudden jult of pleasure made you say Cyphers name out loud. You quickly cover your mouth with your other hand and start to slide your finger in and out of you.

You continue to finger yourself as you think about the information broker. What would he do if he caught you right in front of him being a mess moaning his name? Thinking about what he would do with you turns you on even more. Or what would happen if you unlocked the door and continued, leaving him the option to enter while your pleasuring yourself.

As you pumped your finger into yourself you soon added another, you let out a loud moan and Cyphers name again. This time did he hear you? It would be embarrassing if he did but at the same time you wanted him to hear you. To let him know how he makes you feel and how much you needed him. You pumped both fingers in and out of you as you moved your other hand off your mouth and on to your clit, rubbing it as it gave you even more pleasure.

You tried your best to be quiet as you pleasured yourself as you said Cyphers name occasionally

"Fuck..cypher please, you can watch me all you want...I'm yours.." you moan and whimper as you get close to your release and when you finally get to the end you repeatedly say his name as you cum. You breath heavily as you take your time to calm down from your high. You clean yourself off and pull your panties and pants back on as you then go to wash your hands.

You look at yourself in the mirror and blush (("I just did that for the first time and in his bathroom of all places")) you shake your head (("I should get back to him now, I've spent way to long in here"))

Next Chapter, his POV