Feelings

You waited for Cypher on the bean bag chair in his workshop with a blanket around you wanting Cypher to be back already and after around 45 minutes he makes it back with some food

"Smells good!"

Cypher chuckles "I hope the taste is as good as the smell" He hands you a plate of food and you shiver as his hand lightly brushes by yours "are you alright?"

"H-huh! Yeah I'm fine, thank you for the food Cypher, I know it's gonna taste amazing" you give him a soft smile as you try to keep yourself under control not wanting him to see how much that effected you.

Cypher takes a moment to look at you and then gets a bit closer "would you like it if I feed you?"

A pink spreads across your cheeks "y-you want to feed me?"

"I just want you to relax as much as possible so you can get your energy back much quicker"

"ah..I see..well.." you slightly cover your mouth with your hand "if you really want to..I don't mind.."

You feel like you could see a grin on his face when his mask moves just a smig and the sound of his voice. "very well, just give me a moment" he places his plate of food down on his work table and then takes a seat next to you on the giant bean bag chair. Cypher then takes the plate of food he handed to you. "Open wide [y/n]"

You do as he says and open your mouth as he starts to feed you. While you were chewing he would play with your hair and ears as he hummed. The pink that was spread across your cheeks darkened more and more slowly as he kept feeding you.

You spoke softly and shyly "ah..C-Cypher..I'm full.."

He runs his fingers through your hair one more time "did you enjoy the meal?"

You nod and just stare at him with your blushing face. How could a man that you haven't even seen the face of make you feel this way? You tried to figure it out in your head but was pulled back into reality when you felt his gloved hand wipe the side of mouth. "W-what was that for?" You asked

"Hm? You had some food there, surprised you didn't feel it. What were you so deep in thought about?"

You try to think of something quick definitely not wanting to tell him what you were actually thinking about "Umm, Nothing really just stupid little thoughts like what I'm going to do tomorrow"

"Hmm" he stares at you for a few second observing you. Did he see right through your lie?

"Your more than welcome to keep me company in my workshop if you choose to"

"Are you sure? I've been really sticking around you ever since I joined Valorant...I..just don't wanna be a bother.." you look down at the ground

"Listen [y/n]" he places one of his hands on your chin and makes you look up at him "having you around is quite.. pleasant, even when you are just quiet observing me, I don't mind. Just having you around is wonderful company" 

Your face and ears go completely red and you can't help but want to hide your face but with Cyphers hand still on your chin making you look at him you couldn't, you didn't want to get rid of his touch.

You can't help yourself anymore and grab his hand that's on your chin and place it on your cheek, you wanted to know what the Morocco man's hand felt like on you cheek even if it was gloved. You could see that he was surprised by the action but then his hand relaxes on your cheek as he then starts to caress it.

He speaks softly in a low voice "You always seem to surprise me with things you either do or say"

"ah..hope it doesn't bother you to much"

He chuckles softly "not at all" he continues to caress your cheek for awhile but then gets up to put your empty plate down on the table.

You frown as the warmth that was on your cheek fades

"I'll be with you in a few minutes, just let me eat and we'll chat for a bit longer till we rest for the night. Wait in your room for a bit, yes? I'll even put you to sleep later after we're done chatting"

You nod and get up but before you leave for your room you go up to Cypher from behind and hug him. He chuckles and places his hands on yours. "Your very interesting today"

"I just...care about you... seeing how hurt you were on the mission killed me inside and hugging you right now is letting me know that your okay..I'm sorry If its making you uncomfortable" as you loosened your hug on him and started to back up, he pulled you back in

"Your not making me uncomfortable in anyway, I care about you as
well [y/n] and worry about you too. I hated that I couldn't do anything while you were left all alone against a whole team...I just wanted to... protect you" he tightened his grip on your hands

"Cypher...hey, I'm fine okay? I know that on future missions that we go together on you'll have my back and protect me so please don't beat yourself up over this one. This mission was just a crazy one and you were heavily injured. Please just don't worry about it, the mission was a success since the spike wasn't planted" you hug him tighter and nuzzle his back. You hear a small laugh from him and that brings a smile to your face

"Promise to meet me in my room, okay? I'll be waiting for you" he lets go of his grip on your hands and you back away as he turns to look at you

"I promise [y/n], I'll be there soon"

You give him a smile and walk to your room