An Interesting Movie

The day came where you had to depart for your mission with Reyna.

You had 3 hours left to kill till you had to get on the jet and so you decided to spend that time with Cypher.

You begged him to watch a movie that included a lot of romance and explicit scenes and he surprisingly agreed to it.

For the movie he actually took you to his room for the first time. It's much bigger than yours, its like a little apartment with a small kitchen, a living room and a bedroom with a bathroom in it. It made sense that he had all this since he's been in the protocol for so long and he probably wouldn't want to go to the public kitchen all the time. It was nice and had a cozy feeling to it but you couldn't help but feel a little nervous. You've been watching a lot of 'interesting' movies and videos that you've been finding online and Everytime your alone with Cypher in a room your heart just races.

"My rose?"

You snap out of it once you hear Cyphers voice and look at him "y-yes?"

"What are you so deep in thought about?" He asks as he's setting up the movie on his TV in his bedroom

"N-nothing really, just thinking about the mission. Wish I knew what it was all about but I'll get all the information about it on the Jet once I depart" not all of that was a lie since you did wonder what the mission was about.

He hummed as a response and finished getting the movie up "it's ready to play whenever your ready"

Cypher moved to the bed and signaled you to get comfortable as well. You did just that and sat yourself next him.

"Ready!" You smile in excitement

Both of you are laying back against a few pillows which are sitting you guys up. He chuckles and presses play as he wraps his arm around you. A red spreads across your cheeks as you look up at him and he's looking at the TV focused on the movie. You turn your attention to the screen and scoot closer to him. He runs his gloved fingers through your hair as you both watch the movie.

------------

Half way through the movie and it's at a intimate scene. The guy in the movie is kissing his partner in crime as he's feeling up her body. With all your focus on the movie you don't notice that your hand is squeezing Cyphers upper thigh and with each action they do your hand twitches. Especially when the guy pushes the girl onto the bed and gets on top of her. You suddenly start imagining yourself in that position with Cypher as the one on top of you. Your body shudders and you rub your legs together as you continue to watch the scene. It's so intimate and the amount of passion in the kisses entrance you. 

Cypher POV

I flinch as I feel a hand go down to my upper thigh. I look over and see [y/n]s flushed face and soon after I notice her rubbing her legs together. I feel myself getting a little hot watching her get worked up. I try not to pay to much mind to it and continue to watch the movie but it gets difficult when her hand twitches on my thigh from time to time. I look down at her and as I was about to say something she looked up at me with lidded eyes and her blushing face.

"Cypher..?" she called out my name and it was almost like a whimper. I felt a shiver go down my spine but contained myself. I hummed in response and she slowly got up.

"Just a random question..do you put cameras in people's rooms?"

I pause at the question, confused why she would ever ask me that. "I only have them in certain people's rooms like Chambers, he's extremely suspicious and I was told to keep a close eye on him, why do you ask?"

She flinches at the question "j-just curious, that's all"

I could immediately tell that she was lying but ignored it. I nodded and was about to get back to the movie but I let out a groan as I feel her hand move to my crotch. I blush at the sound I just made in front of her and look at her. She looked at me with a confused expression. As I was about to speak she gets closer without moving her hand. It rubs up against me more and I bite my lip.

"Is something wrong?" She looks at me concerned. I notice that I'm hard and immediately try to say something but once I open my mouth to speak her hand wraps around it.

"Ah...[y/n].. please remove your hand.." I let out a heavy breath

She looks down to where to hand is and I see her flinch as she then immediately pushes herself away with her face completely flushed.

"I-im sorry Cypher!" She covers her face in embarrassment

I can't help but laugh (("God she's so cute..."))

She excuses herself to the bathroom and I pause the movie so she doesn't miss much. I wait in silence until I hear her faintly call my name. I stand up and walk to the bathroom door. Just as I was about to knock I freeze when I hear a muffled sound come from her from the other side of the door.

Next chapter will be a nsfw chapter, if you don't like those type of things then I advise for you to skip it.