His Pleasure [NSFW CHAPTER]

Cypher POV
--------------------

She excuses herself to the bathroom and I pause the movie so she doesn't miss much. I wait in silence until I hear her faintly call my name. I stand up and walk to the bathroom door. Just as I was about to knock I freeze when I hear a muffled sound come from her from the other side of the door.

I listen closely and what I hear sends a shiver through my entire body, [y/n] was moaning my name. She was pleasuring herself in my bathroom to the thought of me.

I go to open my mouth to say something but no words escape it. I just stand there listening to her sounds of pleasure. I slowly feel a tightness in my pants grow and I take off my gloves. I lightly place my hand on it which causes me to flinch slightly.

I stand there listening as I massage my erection through my pants (("fuck...my rose...")) I let out heavy breaths (("God I can tell she's trying to be quiet but she's doing a really poor job at it, does she want me to hear her or something..."))

More words escape her mouth  "Fuck..cypher please, you can watch me all you want...I'm yours.."

My dick twitches from her sounding so desperate "fuck..." I say this as quietly as possible, a whisper to myself. (("Is this why she asked if I had Cameras in people's rooms? Is she into that..?")) My head goes wild at the idea of watching her as she pleasures herself. My hands slowly pull my pants down a little, releasing my hard throbbing cock. I reach for it and place my hand on it, I hiss at the feeling and slowly start to pump my dick.

I lean against the door frame and I pull up my mask a little so I can bite down on my hand to muffle my sounds of pleasure. I quicken my pace as her moans start to get more constant and a bit louder, loving each time I hear my name come from her pretty little mouth.

"fuck...[y/n]... I'd watch you if I could my pretty little rose.." I whisper with heavy breaths as I pump my cock, pleasure going through me

She starts to constantly say my name and gets louder as she's saying it over and over again, I can't help but let that help me bring me closer to the edge. "fuck... princess..your gonna make me cum.." I grip the door frame as I stroke my cock at quick pace and not to long after I release all over my hand and even some got on the door. I take a moment to catch my breath but then immediately go for a dirty towel and clean myself and the door off.

I finish cleaning up and pull my pants back up and reach for my gloves. I listen closely to what's happening in the bathroom. The sink is running and I take that as my queue to head to the kitchen and wash my hands.

I head to the kitchen to wash my hands and right after I'm done I finally put my gloves back on. I let out a hefty sign and start to make some tea for the both of us. (("We probably will need it after that")) I chuckle to myself and continue to make the tea and as I'm making it I remember something that she said during that. (("She said she was mine..")) I smile at the thought and then hear the bathroom door opening