xiii. 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬?

"Who's gonna drive me to school ever morning?" Cassie sat on Jonathan's bed as he got the last of his things packs

"Who's gonna drive me to school ever morning?" Cassie sat on Jonathan's bed as he got the last of his things packs. "Who's gonna watch silent movies with me and not get annoyed when I voice the unspoken, heartbreaking, soul crushing dialogue?"

"I can still call you and we can watch them at the same time." he pointed out, zipping up his bag. "Your dads already called and said they were gonna send you to see us all the time."

"Still." she huffed. "Your my favorite friends brother."

"Do any of your other friends have brothers?" Jonathan cracked a grin.

"No, that's my entire, whole heartingly point!" she did a backwards roll. "I mean, it's not the same with Steve. You're better then him, but don't tell him I said that. Wouldn't want to hurt his weeping, slowly dissolving, tiny little ego more then I already have."

"Come on, Cassie." Jonathan pulled her up as they walked outside with the rest of the group. Lucas looked back when she walked out, the early morning sunrise making her glow a little different today, her smile a little prettier, her eyes a tad bit shinier.

Will hugged her tightly as Cassie held the back of his head. "Love you, William. Don't meet anyone else like me."

He had to laugh. "I don't think that's possible."

"Just incase." she shut her eyes. "Well, are you going to say it back?"

"I love you too." he kept it together, swallowing and pulling back to meet her eye. "Can you give me some words before I go?"

"Well, there's a deep meaning behind the act of moving." Cassie nodded as he stared at her. "While it is pulling our hearts from our own beings, moving symbolizes new beginning. A new beginning will be beautifully, fantastical for you."

Will smiled as she pressed her index finger to the tip of her nose. "I'll be awaiting your call tonight!"

He moved onto Mike, giving Cassie and El their space. El sighed loudly, dropping her bag as she hugged Cassie tightly. "Come with?"

"Can't." Cassie leaned against her. "I'll send you all my favorite poems though, to help with grammar before you have to attend school."

"Yeah, but..." El sighed, pulling back from Cassie. "You help me."

Cassie smiled, holding her face. "Still will. Just from a little far away."

El frowned, leaning in and hugging her again as Cassie did the same. She thought she was gonna keep it together, but her tears started to leak from her eyes. "I hate tragical endings. Have to wait for the sequel for my heart to feel as though it's on fire with love again."

"El." Max spoke up. "You guys gotta go soon."

"Yes, yes, hug Max." Cassie pulled back and whipped her eyes. "Love you."