chapter three

Lance, pidge, and Hunk make it to the sight but they were not the first ones. The Garrison had beat them to it. There are guards and scientists in the area.

"What you think it's some sort of alien invasion?" Lance groans.

"No, it's something else. Why else did the Garrison show up first when we saw it crash first?" Pidge states.

"You think they tracked whatever that is?" Lance asks.

"Had to or someone sent out a message." Pidge answers.

"Maybe your dad?" Hunk tries.

"We will have to find out and see." Lance states heading down to sneak into the sight.

"Wait up!" Pidge whisper shouts.

Hunk groans and follows.

They sneak their way into the giant tent and to the door that is being guarded.

"Something major if they need guards like this." Lance states.

"Let's just go." Hunk tries.

"Not until we find out what is going on." Pidge growls and sneaks pass the guards.

They look around the room and see a figure tied down onto a bed, passed out. Lance is the one who walks over to look. "Keith?!" He accidentally shouts.

"Shhhhh!" Pidge covers Lance's mouth. "This can't be right." She looks Keith over.

"Help me with the restraints." Lance orders without letting pidge finish. "We need to get him out of here before they treat him like a test subject."

"Lance-"

Lance ignores the others and gets Keith out of the restraints. He grabs keith and lifts him onto his shoulders, "he's lighter than I remember." He states and starts walking.

Before they can even make it to the door they hear banging and shouting. And then the door busts open revealing a taller older male. "Shiro!" Pidge calls out.

"Katie? What are-" He looks and sees Lance carrying Keith. "He made it!" He runs over and takes Keith from Lance.

"Hey no no no no! I'm saving keith."

"No time for this let's go!" Pidge shouts and leads the way.

"Hope on!" Shiro shouts as they get to a hover wheeler.

"Oh geez..." Hunk sees guards and the army coming for them.

"Now!" Shiro shouts gaining their obedience.

Shiro leads them away from the Garrison and to an old shack in the desert.

Shiro snatches Keith into his arms before Lance can do anything. "What gives you the right to-"

"That's Keith's guardian." Pidge jumps in.

"What?" Lance looks to pidge.

"Shiro us Keith's guardian. But my brother had a sneaky suspicion that there's something else." Pidge explains.

"Well I'm Keith's best friend. So-"

"Lance let not." Hunk whined and walks into the shed. The other two follow him.

"How did you and Keith-"

"Hard to explain." Shiro interrupts pidge right away, placing Keith down on a bed.

"Where's my dad and brother?" She now asks.

"I don't know. We were all seperated." Shiro explains. "Your father and I Escaped and we to go help Keith and matt but....they weren't where they were suppose to be. So when your dad and I got to the escape pods we were under attack. I sent him in one and that was the last time I saw your dad."