chapter eight

"That's really not good." Coran states.

"Well you two know how the galra are and you two have fought them. Tell us what we gotta do." Lance jumps in.

"This isn't like some syfy alien vs pray situation lance." Keith growls. "These galra, they dont play around."

"Keith is right. I watched them destroy planets. They are a race that also can't be reasoned with." Shiro adds.

"They use to be a powerful but kind race...but Zarkon changed that." Allura jumps in. "The galra destroyed my home and my people."

"If they are so big and bad then what can we do?" Hunk asks. "Cause I vote just letting them have the lion and go home."

"We let then have it They will still try to kill you." Shiro points out.

"Oh..." Hunk now sighs.

"We will have to take the three lions we have." Shiro now goes to commander mode. "Hunk and Lance you two use the blue and yellow lions to pretend that you are surrendering the lions to distract them, while pidge takes Keith and I onto the galra ship to get Keith to the lion." He orders.

"What about us here at the castle?" Coran asks.

"You guys stay here and do what you have to do to get the castle working at hundred percent." Shiro answers.

"Roger!" Coran agrees.

"Before you all leave you might want something." Allura replies and leads them to a whole other room. "You will need these to keep yourself safe in battle and survive in space." She reveals five suits of space armor outfits. Each one representing the colors of the lions.

Hunk goes to the yellow one and looks disappointed. "Do they stretch?" He asks.

"Indeed, they do fit to their suiter." Allura assures him with a smile.

"So it'll fit me?" Pidge asks. "Cause I am sadly not that tall."

"Yes it will fit you aswell." Allura now assures pidge.

They all suit up and look to allura who stands behind a table. "You will need these aswell. Bayards, they are your weapons besides the lions." She let's them grab the colored Bayard that matches their suits. "I do apologize Shiro but I'm afraid the black bayard was lost with the black paladin." She explains.

"That's okay, I think I'll find a way to manage." Shiro replies. "Everyone to the lions." He orders.

They take to their mission. Lance and hunk distract the ship enough to give pidge, Shiro, and Keith time to sneak on the ship.

"Keith, you should be able to sense your lion." Allura states in the headset. "That is how you will find the red lion."

"Right..." Keith replies.

They rush through the halls, avoiding the patrols as they go. "This ship..." Shiro starts. "Its a prisoner ship." He adds.

"Like the one we were on?" Keith asks.

"You dont think-"

"Cant be here. Not if the rebels saved you, they had to at least save Matt. But Sam wasn't in the arena prison or prison I was in." Keith explains.

"That's right..." Shiro looks to pidge.

"Wouldn't they have the information then?" Pidge ask.

"The ship? Yeah they would have every prisoners last log on here." Keith answers.

"We have to find my dad then." Pidge starts. "The prisoner computer must be near the cell area."

"We need to get the red lion." Shiro remind pidge.