Chapter Thirteen

The next day arrives and the team is trying the mind as one training.

"Now remember. The thing on your mind needs to make you feel connected to your team. And then mentally you will form voltron." Coran announces.

The others sit in silence as they close their eyes to think of those thoughts. It takes a bit but the others seem to have form their thoughts into their lions but Keith still struggles.

"Number four, we need you to focus." Coran tries.

Keith growls in irritation and takes the piece off his head and slams it into the floor. "I'm sick of this exercise!" He exclaims. "I don't need you all in my head!" He begins to storm off.

"What's with mullet?" Lance asks, to shiro.

"I...I actually don't know." Shiro answers, surprised that for once Keith has not told him what is bothering him.

Ulaz watches as Keith storms off. "Continue the exercise, I will speak with the boy." He states to coran and walks off.

Ulaz finds Keith in the hall. He watches as Keith punches one of the walls and then leans against it as he groans, irritated.

"Something on your mind?" Ulaz asks, trying to be a smartass.

"Dont. Just dont." Keith growls.

"Care to share with a fellow galran?"

"No." Keith gets up to walk away.

"If you don't tell them soon they will find out and it might be worse than telling them." Ulaz tries.

"I'm leaving before they find out." Keith states.

"You're leaving voltron?" Ulaz is shocked.

"I don't belong here." Keith states. "Im half galra and they all hate galra. Well except pidge even though she should hate them since they took her family."

"Zarkon did. As you already know, not all galra are bad." Ulaz states.

"Doesn't matter. The others don't want us around then I leave. I'll leave before I can be rejected by them." He begins to walk.

"Maybe try telling them and then see." Ulaz tries.

"How about you stay out of my business?!" Keith snaps.

"Whoa, what's going on out here?" They both turn to see shiro.

"Nothing!" Keith shouts and starts storming away.

"Keith!" Shiro grabs his arm and stops him. "Please tell me what is going on."

"Nothing you need to know." Keith snaps and snatches his arm away.

"Keith!" Shiro grabs Keith's hand this time. "Is it something to do with why Zarkon tortured you?"

The younger male turns around and punches shiro in the face. Sending Shiro loudly into the wall.

"What is going on out here?!" Lance asks as the rest of the team comes running out.

"Nothing." Shiro answers.

"This doesn't seem like nothing." Lance states.

"Dont worry about it. Just go train please." Shiro tries as he gets back to his feet.

"I think the team needs to hear this." Ulaz tries.

"Stay out of it!" Keith growls.

"Keith, man, you have been acting strange alot more lately. Gonna tell us what's going on?" Lance now asks.