Chapter six

The lion and group find themselves leaving earth atmosphere and heading on the path of the shop Keith and Shiro left on in the first place.

However, as soon as they leave the milkyway they are met with a giant purple and black battle looking like ship. "What the heck is that?!" Lance shouts.

"We need to move! Now!" Shiro shouts.

"What is it?!" Pidge now asks as Lance tries to get away from the ship.

"The galra. The alien stage captured Keith and i." Shiro answers.

Keith goes silent and feels his chest tighten, making it hard to breathe. However, he dares not tell the others. He tries to keep himself calm to not hyperventilate.

"Lance! Tell this thing to take us home!" Hunk cries out.

"I cant. Its not listening to me. It keeps going to wherever it's taking us." Lance tries pulling the controls.

The galra ship begins to fire at them. "Oh no!" Hunk starts freaking out more. "Aliens are real and now trying to kill us!"

"Hunk! Not helping." Pidge states.

Before anything else could be said a giant portal appears in front of them. "Could this be a trap from those aliens?" Lance asks.

"I don't think so." Shiro answers.

"What do we do?" Hunk asks.

"Shiro, Keith, you two are the superior officers at this point, what should we do?" Lance asks.

Shiro looks to Keith and finally realizes why Keith has been silent the whole time. Keith is starting to hyperventilate. Shiro looks back to Lance. "Go into the portal. We need to escape." He orders. And as if the lion was obeying it jumps into the portal that closes right before the galra ship can follow.

"Hold on! This may get a bit rough!" Lance shouts. Everyone braces themselves. Shiro engulfs Keith in his arms, while Hunk and pidge are huddled in a corner holding onto one another. Lance has his eyes shut but takes a peak just intime to see that they made it through the portal and now see a planet that almost looks like earth but obviously isn't. "Guys, look." Lance gets their attention.

The team looks and sees the planet. "Where are we?" Hunk asks.

"I don't recognize these constellations." Pidge states. "We must be far from the milkyway at this point."

"Oh no! We are lost in space?! I never got to say bye to my family! What if I never see them again?!" Hunk starts to freak. But the others besides pidge tune him out and focus on the planet infront of them.

"It looks almost like earth." Keith states sounding surprised.

"The lion keeps telling me to go there." Lance states looking at the two behind him.

"Then let's go." Shiro replies and looks determined.

"Whatever you say." Lance replies and flies towards the planet.

They break into the planets atmosphere and then met by a giant castle. "Whoa..." pidge is heard from the back.

"The lion says that's its home." Lance jumps in.

The lion brings them to the front of the castle. They exit the lion and walk to the giant door. "Do we knock is there a doorbell?" Hunk starts asking. "Cause if no one's home I vote going home."

"How?" Keith looks to Hunk annoyed. "We have no idea where we are and how to get home. I doubt the lion will take us back now that it's home."

"Keith," Shiro stops the younger male.

"Whatever." Keith groans.

"So yeah I'm with Hunk. Do we knock?" Lance asks. And as if the lion was answering the giant robot roars, opening the giant doors. "I guess we were just invited in." Lance states and walks in with the others.

The group makes their way into the middle of the castle. Revealing what looks like a ballroom.

"Fancy." Lance jokes. They continue down the hall and make their way to a room that looks empty. "And why are we in here?"

"Just checking out the place." Pidge answers. And right behind them two pods appear out if the floor revealing two shadowed figures inside them.

"Hey! Whoa!" Lance freaks and falls into the floor.

"Are those dead bodies?!" Hunk starts to panic. "Cause I don't want to see a dead body!"

Keith ignores the others jabbering away and walks over to the pods. He places his hands on one and as if on cue it hisses and disappears, revealing and older, well looking, ginger male. The man opens his eyes and sees Keith and the others.

"Who the quiznack are you?! How did you get in here?!" He shouts and goes on the defense. "I'll have you know that I am a master at awh!" He falls to the floor. "Darn legs are asleep!"

The other pod opens revealing a young female. As she opens her eyes she falls towards the floor but Lance catches her. "What happened?" She asks as she looks to who saved her.

"Hi there, I'm lance." He greets with what he calls his charming smile.

"What is wrong with your ears?" She asks with a British like accent. "They're ugly." She adds.

"Well ouch..." Lance feels that sting.

"Unhand the princess!" The ginger male shouts.

"Princess?!" Lance and the others sound shocked.

"I'm princess Allura from Altea. Who are you and how did you get in here?"

"Im Lance, that big guy is Hunk, the small one is pidge, the tall one is Shiro, and the mullet haired one is keith." Lance jumps in to answer. "We are from earth and we ended up here thanks to a giant robot blue lion."

"The blue lion?!" Allura exclaims in shock and looks to the male getting off the floor. "Coran they have returned the blue lion to the castle!"

"I'll be, that means-"

"That means you are the Paladins we need." She interrupts the one named Coran.

"Paladins?" Keith looks to Shiro then back to the two pointy eared ones. "For what?"

"I don't know quite yet, how long have we been asleep?" She asks coran who is looking into the computer.

"No...." coran sounds surprised and horrorified. "10,000 decafebes. " He answers.

"That can't be!" Allura shouts horrorified.

"Princess, I have worse news..." coran jumps back in. "Altea....it's gone."