Chapter Eleven: If Kat Dont Kill You, Ashy Will..

   (Pic of Bobby and C.C.)

   *Kat*

  Bobby slapped my back and C.C. did Ashy's until we were okay, we picked the magazine up and right here on the front cover was a picture of me and Bobby, and a picture of Ashy and C.C. and it said 'Poison, Mystery Girls?'
   Me and Ashy quickly glanced at the other then went to page 52 there on one side was me and Bobby running away and at the picnic, the other side was Ashy and C.C. sneaking out of the bathroom window and C.C.'s face was nuzzled into her neck in the other.
  Under the one where it was the pic of Ashy and C.C. sneaking out it had "Wonder what went on in there?" With wink wink beside it, I think Ashy turned three shades of red and so did C.C. Bobby chuckled C.C. glared.
  "It was nothing like that" Ashy said, scratching her neck, I chuckled.
  "Yeah, the photographers was outside the door and we had to sneak out cause Ashy needed to use makeup to cover her eye."
  Me and Bobby smirked at each other, and my eyes went wide when I read off "Romantic Picnic? Or Family get together?!" I yelled and Ashy laughed, I shot her a look and threw the magazine at Bobby, after he caught it he shrugged.
  "Dirty minded paparazzi" C.C. mumbled, scratching the back of his neck, Ashy looked down at her boots and agreed.
   "What do we do?" I asked and looked at Ashy "Our parents see that..."
  She went ghost white.
  "My parents would kill me" she said, and put her forehead on the table, Bobby made a move to C.C with his eyes, he looked confused until he caught on, Bobby rolled his eyes and shook his head.
  "Hey! It will be alright" C.C. said, and patted Ashy's back bringing her face up to his, I realized what he was doing.
  Making a move, kinda, I shook my head at Bobby and rolled my eyes males.
   "How do you know?" Ashy asked, blinking away a tear.
C.C. smiled and put his arm around her "Well, you could move in with-" Bobby hit his head "-Ow!"
   I snorted.
   Ashy just looked at C.C. who was cussing Bobby, then she laughed and C.C. smiled.
   "What do we do?" She asked, and C.C. moved his chair closer to hers and put her head on his shoulder.
  "Well," Bobby started, and bit his lip "Got any kinfolk in California?"
  Me and Ashy looked at each other then back at him "What?" We said, and C.C. sighed.
    After they were through explaining I leaned back in my chair "Let me get this straight" I said "You talked to the paparazzi, said we are your girlfriends, said we lived with you, and are here visiting family?!" I raised my voice.
  Bobby and C.C. shushed me, as they looked around.
  "Can I kill them?"
  We all looked at Ashy who finally spoke, I looked at them and smirked "If you don't I will!"
  Soon we ended up chasing them into a ladies clothing store, and had them blocked against a wall.
  "How old did you tell them we are?!" I asked Bobby who I had pinned against the wall, he gulped "Fifteen!"
  Ashy shook C.C. "Okay we lied we said seventeen!"
  "That's still bad!" We both yelled.
  The guys looked behind us, then at each other, they grabbed us and put their hands over our mouths, I think Ashy bit C.C. cause I heard him cuss.
They went to the nearest bathroom and locked the door, me and Ashy lesned against the bathroom wall scowling at them, they sighed and Bobby said "We also kinda-sorta-maybe said you lived in California with us."
  Me and Ashy looked at each other and made our way towards them, C.C. hekd his hands up in front of him "But, we can fix it!" he quickly said.
Ashy sighed and looked at me "Well I am quickly going to use the bathroom, you watch thrm and come up with a plan."
  She went to a stall, and i saw Bobby saying something to C.C. along the lines of "You blew it."
  "What?" I asked, and smirked.
  C.C. made a little motion with his head towards where Ashy went.
  I snorted, and started laughing quietly, they gave me a look, I smirked "Trust me C.C. you wont have to try much to get Ashy."
Bobby looked at me with something in his eyes I just don't know what, Ashy came out of the stall and smirked at me "Hola" she said, and laughed, and I chuckled.
  A little while later, C.C. was mocking me as we made our way to the small arcade, Ashy and zbobby chatting behind us.
"C.C!" I yelled "I could beat you at any game here."
  "Yeah, sure" he snorted.
  "I'll make you a bet" I said and smirked "I win, you and Bobby have to do whatever I tell you to, that is embarrassing."
   "I win and-" he leaned down and whispered to me "You have to get me a date with Ashy" I smirked and nodded and held my hand out "Deal?"
   We shook on it.

    *Ashy*

  Me and Kat sat in a woman's clothing store waiting on the guys to come out.
  Why?
  Let's just look at the flashback-

  "C.C!" Kat yelled, I turned around and saw them two arguing about something.
  "I'll make you a bet" Kat said and smirked "I win, you and Bobby have to do whatever I tell you to, that is embarrassing."
   "I win and-" he leaned down and whispered to Kat, she smirked and nodded and held her hand out "Deal?"
   They shook hands.

    And now we are waiting on the guys to come out, I looked at Kat who was smirking probably wondering what the guys are gonna look like, as they came out of dressing room, we looked at each other and died laughing.
Kat had chosen a dark red one shoulder dress that came to Bobby's knees, he wore red high heels to match, the dress had kind of a rose pattern going down the side, it looked lovely on him.
I had chosen a dark purple dress for C.C. that came a little more above the knee, it was sleeveless, it had black lace at the bottom, and it went up the sides, he wore black heels to go with it, I smiled "Ladies ypou look lovely, but you should shave."
  Kat laughed so hard she fell backwards off her chair and said "You girls really do look beautiful, just don't bend over C.C."
  I laughed and fell out of my chair this time, the guys had their arms crossed and scowls on their faces, we both laughed then j said "Two twenty something years old lost a bet to two fifteen year olds."
  A amused smirk crossed their faces, me and Kat looked at each other, and was too slow to get up and run away.
  Bobby threw Kat over his shoulder, and C.C. threw me over his, we banged on their backs until Kat looked at me with a glare, I sighed and put my elbow on C.C.'s shoulder, and smiled sweetly at her "I know. I know. Me and my big mouth!"
Bobby threw Kat into the huge fountain me and Kat made our wish at, and C.C. threw me in also.
  We came up and glared at the two males, using each other for support, we combed over the side and looked at them, they were laughing hard at us, I scowled.
  "Hey you!" Me and Kat looked at each other, then back at the security guard and said "We know. Out of the mall!"
  Eventually,
  We all four sat on the curb of the mall, and looked at the other to our left, except Bobby who looked at C.C. we all laughed see in at how we looked.
  Me and Kat sat side by side, and looked like soaked rats, C.C. and Bobby actually looked kinda...never mind.
  When a guy came up and asked Bobby for his phone number, me and Kat couldn't hold our laughter in, we busted out laughing with C.C.
  Bobby threatened to do something to the guy, and he ran away.
  Two guys came up and looked at me and Kat "Hi."
  "Hi" we said, almost in synch.
  "Would you two like to go out some-"
  Bobby and C.C. jumped up cutting the guys off -also scaring the crap out of me and Kat- and ran the guys off,me and Kat looked at each other, then back at the two musicians, who smiled at us "Well,we are dating" Bobby joked, but scratched his neck.
  Me and Kat smiled at each other, and the two guys sat back down, crossing their legs, I giggled, but quit trying hard to hold it in, C.C. and Bobby scowled at us, and me and Kat looked down at our soaked clothes.
  We all started laughing again.
  And then a flash came from our right side, we all looked, then got up and made our escape into a alley.
   C.C smiled "Well, guess we know what is ghonne be in a magazine in a few days, huh?"
  We all looked at him, thank you Mr. DeVille for pointing that out, I thought and huffed.

    +#+#+##+++#+#+#+#+#+#++#+#+#+#++#+#+#++#+#++##+#+
   Hard not to laugh while writing this, was laughing so hard I was crying!
   ~Ashy