Chapter One: Birthday Wishes and Surprises

*Ashy*

I woke up and checked the calendar, July 19th I am fifteen today, and tomorrow me and Kat are having our birthdays combined.

I went to my closet and changed out of my black and purple pajamas, and into a black Motley Crüe Girls, Girls, Girls shirt, black jeans my motorcycle boots and blue jean jacket.

Its been a year since me and Kat started hanging out and we were meeting at the mall to look around and shop, I grabbed my house keys and walked down the road.

As I had suspected Kat was waiting impatiently at the door "Ashy! Where were you!" I groaned.

"Woke up late" I yawned.

She sighed "What am I going too do with you?" She asked, as she dragged me into the mall "Love you too Kayla."

We have grown to be like sisters actually, twins, its so funny.

Mötley Crüe Girls Girls Girls blared from the store, and Kat danced to it, she dragged me near the fountain "Make a wish."

She handed me a coin, I looked on at it "Kat, this is illegal."

She sighed "Ashy, take a walk on the wild side, you know what we both want."

I nodded, we stood our backs towards the fountain and said the same thing "I wish to meet Mötley Crüe and Poison" we flicked them behind our back and heard the ping! Of water then "Hey you!" We looked a each other and went to hide in a store.

We started laughing we were in a CD store, I ran over to the shirts and started looking, and there it was her birthday present, I smirked and picked it up, but I hid it when she came over hiding something behind her back.

"Whatcha hiding?" We asked the other, and started laughing.

She looked behind me, jaw hung open and trying to say something! I looked at her confused, she pointed, took my chin and directed my head in the right position.

We looked at the sign, and then at each other we literally ran as fast as a Cheetah to go look it read-

'Enter for a chance to win a free meet and greet with Mötley Crüe and Poison on July 20th, and see their last concert here in Rome Georgia.''

I sighed "Kat, our parents wouldn't let-" she didn't wait for me to finish, she grabbed a piece of paper wrote both our names on it, made me kiss the piece of paper, then she kissed it folded it and put it in the box, I sighed.

"'Hey mom dad, don't kick my tail but me and Kat entered for a thing to see Mötley Crüe and Poison."'

She smirked " Chill, you won't have to say that."

I looked a her "Why?" I asked, she grinned

"Because we are staying over at 'Jenna''s if we win."

"Kat!" I said, she shrugged "Hey, we are young what can I say?''

I tensed up, she sighed and rubbed my shoulder " Easy, take a chill pill and go along with it."

Kat, my parents will kick my butt up around my head, I thought, but Vince Neil and C.C Deville...

I sighed "Fine. But, my parents find out I am coming to live with you. And I will aggravate you, and play pranks."

We looked at each other and started laughing.

*Kat's POV*

"Maybe the world is learning" Ashy said as we sat at a food court table, we had just herd Home Sweet Home in Forever21 and let's just say I probably shouldn't go back in there for a while. "Maybe" I said as I threw a piece of a cookie in the air and tried to catch it with my mouth, it ended up in my hair. "Oh fail" Ashy laughed as I picked it out of the loads of hairspray that held my hair in it's height.

Just as I was about to throw the cookie at Ashy I herd a very familiar intro. I jumped up on the table just as the lead Singer began to sing.

" What's got you so jumpy?
Why can't you sit still, yeah?
Like gasoline you wanna pump me
And leave me when you get your fill, yeah" I sang as loud as I could and when Ashy realized what was happening she joined me.

" Every time I touch you honey you get hot
I want to make love you never stop
Come up for air you push me to the floor
What's been going on in that head of yours

Unskinny bop
Just blows me away
Unskinny bop, bop
All night and day
Unskinny bop, bop, bop, bop
She just loves to play
Unskinny bop nothin' more to say

You look at me so funny
Love bite got you acting oh so strange
You got too many bees in your honey
Am I just another word in your page, yeah, yeah

Every time I touch you honey you get hot
I want to make love you never stop
Come up for air you push me to the floor
What's been going on in that head of yours

Unskinny bop
Just blows me away
Unskinny bop, bop
All night and day
Unskinny bop, bop, bop, bop
She just loves to play
Unskinny bop nothin' more to say"

We were standing on the chairs with one foot on the table and playing our ever so amazing invisible guitars! "HEY YOU TWO" a man yelled "again" Ashy yelled as we took off running and ended up in some shoe store, "and were done" I said as Ashy nodded in agreement as the man came in and escorted us out of the mall.

We sat on the curb for a while till I looked up at her "worth it" I asked as she nodded "worth it"

+*+*+*++*++*++*+++**+*+*+**+*+++*++++*++++*+**+*++*++*+*++*+*+**++*++*++*++*++*

Author Notes-

Why do we always seam to do the dumbest stuff! Lol but Hey if it means getting to meet my idols I'll do just about anything!

Stay Weird -Kat

Oh gosh what have we gotten ourselves into! O_O lol

And I was listening to Girls, Girls, Girls, accidentally the next song on my list, as I wrote this

ROCK ON Radly -Ashy