Chapter Nineteen: Kat N Bobby, Ashy N C.C.

*Kat*

Me and Bobby sat under the covers on the couch, popcorn in between us watching Friday the 13th, cokes sat on the coffee table, I curled up in a ball next to him with his arm around me. We sat in silence for half of the movie until I herd a slight snore. I looked up to see Bobby falling asleep slowly. "Bobby if you want we can do something else." I said as he snapped out of his daze.
"Uh, like what?" he asked, I thought for a minute, and a sly grin came to me when I looked at him I said playfully "Get drunk?" he laughed and shook his head "No."
He flipped hair from my face and kissed my cheek, I bit my lip.
"Your such a good girl!" Bobby yelled as he jumped up and held a hand out to me. "One shot, please." Bobby begged as he pulled me into the kitchen. "Ashy would kill me Bob." I said as he laughed slightly and pulled out a bottle of vodka. "One shot won't hurt.." He whispered as he slid the shot across the table to me.
I gulped but, I took the shot from him looking down at the Vodka, I thought Ashy please don't hurt me, CC if she tries to hold her back I looked up at Bobby one last time as he sly smiled at me.
"Whatever." I mumbled as I the back the shot feeling the burning of the vodka. "You've never drank right?" Bobby asked as I nodded and pushed the shot glass back and forth in my hands. "You didn't complain about the burning. Cc still complains!" He yelled with a slight laugh. "I guess it doesn't faze me much." I said as he nodded and poured another shot for himself.
"My kinda girl" he said and winked, and shot it back, I smiled a light pink blush coming onto my face, and pushed the glass towards him "Hit me Bartender" I joked, he smiled and poured some more, I got it in my hands and shot it back again.
"Damn, girl" he laughed and that time I blinked and giggled.
"Like I said it doesn't faze me. Like it Burns but not badly." I said as he thew back a shot and chocked a little. "you can drink better than me and your fourteen!" He yelled as I laughed.
I bit my lip "Technically I just turned fifteen Bobby, how do you think me and Ashy got the tickets?" I asked, he nodded and smiled "I remember now" he said as he came towards me, I hopped up on the bar and he put his hands on either side of my hops on the bar, his eyes looked eight into mine as I tried to avert my gaze away from his eyes.
"Hey Kat I gotta tell you something." He whispered as I looked back at him and nodded. "Kat ever since we met I've liked you and now that were together I've fallen in love with you..I love you more than Cc loves Ashy and Hair spray!"
My heart flipped as he leaned in closer I said "True?"
He smiled "Epically true" he smirked, he was using my word.
I smiled as he leaned in close with hisbhead on my forehead, I closed my eyes ready for a kiss, as I leaned forward he pulled away and I fell off the bar, he ran away laughing yelling "Catch me if you can!"
Males.

*Ashy*

C.C. drove Fast, like really fast, I held onto the dashboard as he rounded a corner and he laughed at me, men, i thought, and he put a arm around me "God, you are terrified of everything" he joked, and finally slowed down, i have no.clue where we are, possibly the outskirts of L.A, as he pulled in a grassy road with trees everywhere, i looked at him.
He shrugged "Kat said you lived in the woods, i figured you might miss that, so i foumd this place" he said, as he pulled up into a yard with a white house on it.
It was beautiful. There was a wrap arpund porch, a swing, it was a big house, there was trees all around it, and possibly nobody to be saw for miles.
He put a arm around me "Nobody lives here, and I honestly think its awesome myself" he said, giving me a charming smile, my heart back flipped as we walked up the steps.
He opened the door, it was unlocked, he let me go in first, I walked in and was surprised. He is thinking about buying this? I sure was surprised a rock star would probably buy this.
The living room was hard wood floor, white walls a fireplace sat in a corner, it looked liked a cozy small home. There was a staircase "Go look" C.C. said, from behind me. I went to look a bathroom, a den and a huge kitchen, there was note ttbat read; Upstairs. Well, now I really feel five next to him. I walked to the stairs and saw his boots, Thumb. tacked On the wall said; leave boots.
I scowled and took off my boots, then went upstairs his white jacket laid on the end of the rail, I took off mine and my purse, then laid it down beside his coat. And walked to the end of the hall, the colors we're rosy red, I let my hand trail down the way as I walked and came to the end of this hall. More stairs, but roses trailed up along to he way, I walked down the path he made and finally came to a stop at a door, where his hat laid on the ground, I picked it up and put it on, pushing the door open.
"- Another night slowly closes in
And I feel so lonely
Touching heat freezing on my skin
I pretend you still hold me
I'm going crazy, I'm losing sleep
I'm in too far, I'm in way too deep over you
I can't believe you're gone
You were the first, you'll be the last" C.C. sung as he lit a last candle, and twirled the lighter in his hand, he turned towards me and leaned his hands behind him on a desk, he smiled "You do know your ruining someone's house right?" I asked.
He smiled "Not if that someone already bought the house, and worked three days to make this look perfect for a special girl" he said, with a grin, and pushed away from the desk. He walked towards me as Cheap Trick played and flicked his hat on my head ''I think I am starting to like my hat on your head, Ashley."
"Did you just-"
He smiled "I don't want you to forget your real name" he caressed my cheek, and I leaned into his hand, he smiled "If it wasn't for me, your life would be normal and-" I shook my head "My life, was not normal to begin with."
He smiled "Of course, bay doll" he said, making me laugh he smiled and walked towards me, he looked down into my eyes and started singing.
"-Watching shadows move across the wall
I feel so frightened
I wanna run to you, I wanna call
But I've been hit by lightning
Just can't stand up for fallin' apart
Can't see through this veil across my heart, over you
You'll always be the one
You were the first, you'll be the last
Wherever you go, I'll be with you
Whatever you want, I'll give it to you" he smiled, and leaned down his lips hovering over mine, then sighed "I really hope age won't matter" he mumbled, hesitated and finally kissed me.
He put his arms around me, I put mine around his neck and he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he took us over to the small couch and placed me in his lap, he gulped "I-your beautiful whether you believe it or not" he said, taking the hat from my head, he smirked.
Then he took my hair down from it's ponytail "And Kat is gonna kill you" I said, he rolled his eyes and kissed me, inside I was trying not to have a heart attack.
"Why?"
I smiled "Because your stealing away her best friend" I said, he took my hand and spun me around, then made me lean against him as we swayed to the music "She will just have to share."

*BOBBY*

You should have kissed her, no she would have slapped you, no she likes you, no she don't she just thinks she does.
Quit being a wuss, you dumbass Kat is just a girl...yeah say that to her face, I thought to myself. I looked into the bathroom mirror, and sighed, then I slammed open the door, and ran downstairs, seeing Kat on the couch, I sighed "Kayla-"
"Hey Bobby" a voice said from my left, I turned.
To see Izzy Stradlin and Bret.

*C.C.*

As me and Ashy kept dancing and laughing with me, I heard something, something bad from downstairs i grabbed a ballbat from the corner and told Ashy to stay here. I just wanted one night alone with her, one night, but someone is about to get their ass beat, I thought, this is my night with my baby.
I busted open the kitchen door making someone no I screamed I looked. Axl Rose and Vince Neil.
Not good at all.

#***##*#***#**#*#*#*#*#****#*#*#*#*#*#*#-***#-##*#*#*#-*#-######-#-##*#*--#
Sorry it's took me so long to update, I have been having family problems, and my aunt no is being a witch cause I was born on her birthday 15 years ago, woot woot. July 19 th was my day babes lol.
XXKatSlashXX Read And Tell lol