Chapter Sixx: Slumber Party

*Kat*

We got out of the limo and went in the tour bus, me and Ashy sat in the booth while the guys all sat around us, Tommy decided to blare Ozzy Bark at The Moon, Bobby sat beside me, and C.C sat beside Ashy, Ashy moved a little closer to me, I smirked and pushed away from me and into C.C. he winked at me, I winked back.

Trying to get my best friend to talk and have fun is like trying to get a Parakeet to talk, shy at first then she starts talking your ear off...if that even makes any kind of sense?

"Who wants to play a game?!" Nikki shouted, smoking a cigarette, Ashy kept checking her phone, I nudged her and mouthed "Parents?" She nodded and whispered.

"They aren't coming back until morning."

I wanted to fist pump, but didn't.

"What game?" Rikki asked, Tommy pulled out Monopoly, Sorry, and some cards.

"Monopoly."

"Sorry."

"Poker?" Tommy asked.

"Let's let the ladies choose" Bret said, and eight pairs of eyes fell on us, me and Ashy smirked.

"Rummy?" She asked and I laughed.

"I say strip poker" Vince said, Ashy choked on her peanut M&M's she had, I smacked her back hard, and the peanut went flying, it skidded across the table and into the trash can, we all busted out laughing, Bobby high five me "Dude! That was wicked!"

She giggled and smiled "Never eat M&Ms while Vince speaks, I will put that in my notes" she joked, I shook my head.

"One time I was drinking a coke, and Nikki and Tommy started fighting about their girls, I was fine until Nikki said " My girl got a hot a*s" then I choked" C.C said, she laughed and smiled.

Yep, match made in heaven.

Bobby smiled down at me, I smiled back and he whispered "And you wanted me to Talk Dirty to you, Kayla?" I scowled at the mention of my name, and smiled.

"That was Ashy's words not mine."

He chuckled "Then I owe her thanks for making you shout at me" was that a flirt?

"Hey, Kat pizza?" Ashy asked, and waved it in my face, I yanked her hand away and took the pizza.

"D*mn, high five!" C.C yelled, and smacked my hand.

I smiled and took my Dr. Pepper from the table, seeing it was empty and threw it at Ashy, she squeaked and jumped cover to C.C. who's eyes lit up, hey I'm trying here.

We finally made up our minds to play Sorry, thanks to Rikki who wined like a child, and Nikki won.

"How about Truth or Dare?" Bret asked, yes.

Everyone agreed and Vince spun a bottle, it landed on Tommy "Truth or-"

"Dare!" He shouted, I smirked, Ashy chuckled.

"I dare you to go outside and moon the first person that walks by" Vince told him, Tommy got up and went out the door, Bobby covered my eyes, and C.C covered Ashy's.

We heard laughing, and our eyes were uncovered after I bit Bobby who held his hand, I smiled up at him as Tommy came back holding his cheek.

"Really? A old man?!" He yells, me and Ashy laughed, he glared our way.

He spun the bottle it landed on Bret "Truth or Dare."

"Truth."

"Who's hotter Ashy or Kat."