Chapter Thirteen: C.C. Vs. Ashy

*Ashy*

The next morning I woke up on the floor of the hotel, I swear Kat you kick in your sleep.
I peeped my head over the bed, and peeped back down, I know I did not just see...
I looked up again and saw C.C. sprawled out over the bed, no wonder I woke up in the floor.
I layed back in the floor and remembered C.C. carrying me into the bedroom cause I was sleepy, I heard a yawn then he looked down from his position on the bed looking at me "What are you doing in the floor?"
I gave him a look "Oh I dont know, some nutcase must have threw me in the floor last night."
He rolled his eyes and rolled back over on the bed "I dont bite ya know. Come back up here."
I sighed "Maybe I like the floor."
"Kat always says your stubborn, now I believe it."
I got up and put my hands on my hips and glared, he smirked "Nice legs."
Shorts, Kat made me pack, dang it.
Usually, I would have went right then and changed, but...
...if me and Kat are changing our style and ways...
....I laid down on the bed my back to C.C. I got under the cover jerking it off of him "Thanks Sweetie."
Kat I think you have rubbed off on me too much.
Arms came around my neck pulling me to his body "Welcome babe."
What would Kat do?
I scowled, Im not even gonna think about what she would do, I un-wrapped his arms from me, moved away and closed my eyes.
When I felt fingers start making a pattern on my back, I jumped up scowled at him, and ran out of the room bumping into Rikki.
He chuckled "Watch where your going shortie" he joked, I smiled.
"Away from your electric guitarist, Rockett."
I heard someone clear their throat and looked behind us at C.C. who looked ready to kill "Rikki...Kitchen now please" he said, Rikki smiled at me and they walked into the small kitchen in the hotel, I went and sat on the couch, as Bret came in with a McDonalds bag, he smiled "Ashy."
"Michaels."
He threw me a bisquit and we heard "Son of a-" from the kitchen and a loud bam, he looked at me and I looked at him.
We ran into the kitchen to see C.C. standing over Rikki holding a ...frying pan? Where did he get a frying pan?
I looked at them "C.C. what are you doing to the drummer?" I asked, and went over to help Rikki stand up, he looked at me "Hello beautiful."
I blushed, but rolled my eyes and help him to the kitchen chair where he passed out.
Kat and Bobby came in "Whats going on?" Kat asked, Bobby looked at C.C. and asked "Why the hell are you holding a frying pan."
C.C. looked at the frying pan and set it on the counter I heard Bret snort "Mind telling me why you knocked out the drummer?" he asked, motioning to the unconsious Rikki Rockett.
C.C. looked like a little kid that just got in trouble by his mom as he looked at Rikki "I-uh- d*mn" he mumbled and he stole a look at me before walking off.
Okay, weird.
Bobby smirked "Are you two that blind?" he asked.
I just looked at him, Kat rolled her eyes "They are."
"What?" I asked.
Bret thought for a minute "They dont know the other likes them" he snapped his fingers.
"Hello? What am I chopped liver?" I asked, Kat smiled and went back to talking I walked out of the kitchen and to the small balconey thing.
I leaned on the rail and looked down at the City, someone leaned on it beside me and smiled "Penny for your thoughts" he said and handed me a nickel, I looked up at him.
"C.C. that is a nickel."
"Yeah?"
"Its not a penny."
He rolled his eyes "Its all I had" he admitted and put it in his pocket.
I sighed "Why did you beat up Rikki with a frying pan?" I asked, then "Where did you get the frying pan?"
"I found it under the stove."
"You didn't answer my other question."
"Which?" he asked playing dumb."
"Why did you hit Rikki with a freaking frying pan!" I yelled.
"Shut up! Some of us are still trying to sleep in here!" the dude from beside our hotel room yelled.
C.C. looked at the dude that was peeking out his window and shot him a bird before turning back to me and sighing.
"Look...I knocked out Rikki with a frying pan cause I-" he stopped and growled in frustrastion "Okay Bobby has more guts than me."
"Got that right!" Came from the neighbor, I bit back a smile as C.C. made a face.
"I-uh."
"Just kiss her so we can go back to sleep!" The guy yelled.
I pushed C.C. into the hotel so he wouldn't kill anybody.